1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Native English Writer $1 for 100 words.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by MauriceMorgan, Nov 19, 2009.

I am looking for another article writing job.

I charge $1 for 100

I know there is work out there to be done so send me your jobs.

Sample articles available.

-Maurice

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
    MauriceMorgan, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  2. pranavman

pranavman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,

i am an engineering student. i am willing to write articles. from past
    6 months m doin this work. so till now i have gained a lot of exposure
    in this field.
    i would like to offer my services at 3$ per 400-500 words. if u want
    me to write for u then i can work for u.

thnx

regards
    Prabal

pranavman, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  3. logish

logish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you post some samples of your work on this thread, Maurice? Perhaps your blog even, just to ascertain your style of writing.

logish, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  4. pranavman

pranavman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,

u can visit http://prabalvikram.blogspot.com/ for my articles. i have published 10 articles on this blog. if u want more then i can mail u personally more sample articles.
    also,

Trading floor

Every shop, industry, restaurant bar or bank is a trading floor because in broad sense a place, venue or a moving wagon may be providing them some sort of trading. Trading in common parlance is dealing of goods to be sold or purchased, but the peculiar meaning of it is where stock (shares), are purchased or sold i.e. if a venue observes a sale or purchase of shares that may be called to be trading floor. Nowadays trading can be easily maintained online which has provided a person to dynamically interact with the trades. A complete e-trading environment even helps to keep track on the fluctuations in the market.

In relation to the fact, it is different from the investment banks or brokerage houses. Also, it witnesses the sale and purchase with specific venue, where shares are available for sale with the principal or with latter’s agent in actual entity. Trading floor is like the ordinary shop or restaurant, but there goes being the stock. Furthermore, it may be like an ordinary shop but quite different from that because an ordinary shop only sells goods in demand but the trading shops involves the sale and purchase both. People use there complete sense powers to perform trading; some keep the stock for the future purposes and on the other hand some dispose the stock with the respective market conditions.

It can also be regarded as a form of market which is totally indulged in trading of corporate goods and services but mainly it is in relation with the stocks. The trading floor also involves brokers which are adding an extra touch to the market. They bring the schemes for the market which is in relation with the current market situation. Moreover, they provide a thorough information as well as knowledge which are directly in relation to the fluctuation in the market. A lot of money intake and exertion takes place in this trading market floor that is why people call it as a play ground of money.

Trading floor is like a shop of an automobile dealer, who purchases old and new automobiles and also sells the old automobiles along with new automobiles. They are a particular spot or venue précised by a concern or a group of concerns it is an open market spot with the counter of give and take. Also, it is also regarded as the spot-money place; it is because it involves millions of transactions in a day.

New Mexico Jobs

Mexico is the most modernized and very big country of Latin America. It has its very good heritage which directly in relation with hard working and dedication towards work. Moreover, the climate of the city is also very pleasant. Nowadays, new mexico jobs are in such a bulk quantity that mostly individuals are can getting satisfactory employment. To do job in Mexico, basically a permit is needed. The permit is provided to the people who are recruited by some company.

In Mexico self - employment is at very high level, because three out of ten persons are being employed in agriculture industry and IT services. In Mexico learning of English is very compulsory, so demand of English teacher is very high. For new mexico jobs there is large scope for the migrants of various countries as it is offering very vast opportunity for the individuals known to different languages.

The new mexico jobs for English trainee often requires some sort of certification from reputed universities. Apart from the teaching job, IT jobs are to the maximum in the Mexico. One can easily set up his or her own IT group as a large bundle of software are imported as well as exported from Mexico. Moreover, agriculture based industries are also in keen development. Mostly foreigners who settle over here sooner or later start their own business of setting up a small restaurant, bar etc. Most of them start serving in IT industry turn to be IT consultant. Furthermore, rural sector of this country is also under development as there is a large variety of subjective jobs openings are given by the government in consideration of the fact that development is proportional to the knowledge that people grasp from the outside world. Thus, individuals who are not well trained from the IT field can start teaching job under the same subjects even.

Mexico is a big country, so unemployment is also high there. So if a person does not find a suitable job in the country he can find job in a big rural sector for spreading guidance in various schools and colleges indeed and the per capita income is also at rising rate over there. With the new mexico jobs the migration of the individuals form the various countries has also enhanced in the past few years, considering this problem government has already employed a filtration technique which requires some test series to enter the country’s premises.

Hysterectomy Surgery

With the advancement in the medical science a new type of surgery has come up i.e. hysterectomy surgery. ‘Hystera’ is a Greek word for womb. It basically refers to the fact that surgically uterus is removed from the body. These types of surgeries are performed by gynecologist. They can be partial or complete depending upon the condition of the patient. In various developed countries this type of surgeries are quite common nowadays. A major controversy has been running in the whole world is that why such surgeries are in demand by the patient for unnecessary reasons? Considering this fact, many countries have increased the fees for them but still there are many numbers of cases coming up based on various valid and invalid reasons.

Moreover, removal of uterus from the body effects patients that throughout the life she can never bear children. Usually, hysterectomy surgery is done depending upon the critical situations when life is on the stake but still these surgeries are sometimes demanded without any specific reason. As far as reasons are considered for such surgery then very first reason can be that if one is having reproductive system cancers or tumors. Some adopt them because of prophylactic type of treatment i.e. the cases which are inherently due to the breast cancer. Or there may be the case when there is overgrowth of the lining of uterine.

There are many circumstances in which hysterectomy surgery becomes essential to save a life. Intractable and quite severe pain under the uterine lining is also one of the causes of such surgeries. Also, it is the most indifferent form of the uterine where the lining grows into and in some cases through the uterine wall. In worst cases where other methods are not able to provide relief to the patient then this surgery is adopted thereby providing an ultimate solution to the problem. Moreover, cases like postpartum are also considered and recommended for this surgery.

Furthermore, in view of the fact where the trans-men are under the consideration hysterectomy surgery can be performed for gender transition. The techniques of doing this surgery are also categorized on the basis of the person’s condition and circumstances. Gynecologists prefer to follow those technique on patient which are fair enough for the laparoscopic type as the procedure is much operative as well as invasive too. It is recommended for the patient to not to adopt such surgical method for the instant relief as it has many side-effects along with severe painful operations.

pranavman, Nov 22, 2009 IP
  5. pranavman

pranavman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    also i can work--per 100 words basis. derez no extra charges!

pranavman, Nov 22, 2009 IP