1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO For Blogger Account

Discussion in 'Google' started by kishorc, Nov 20, 2009.

kishorc, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  2. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    well,a major disadvantage of the blogger blog is the incapability to set unique meta tags.But still if you aware for the basic SEO then that would be a great advantage.
    1.make sure to include h1 and h2 tags for your web pages - but do not spam them with just keywords.Using LSI would be a better idea [ which means using related keywords]
    2.use alt tags for all images,
    3.use keywords at the beginning of the title,
    4.use the related posts plugin for blogger blogs [google it for the plugin].this is a must.

Above all,concentrate on delivering content and doing SEO.It is what you do that determines success and not what you read.Just reading everyday and doing nothing will bring no results.never forget that.

evolveforever, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  3. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't use Blogger if I was you, but if I had to - I'd go for the related posts plugin. This makes your blog posts easier to index. Header tags are also great. Using alt tags for images isn't something I recommend. It takes time, and isn't worth it. Always have your keywords in your blog title.

...but always remember; Content is king. If you have great content, everything will go your way.

Sweely, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  4. mikejhon

mikejhon Peon

Best Answers:
    yes,content is the main.you can see some keyword that related to your niche in adword keyword after that you make a post many advertisers to bid that keywords.

mikejhon, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  5. mark5inc

mark5inc Member

Best Answers:
    Start social bookmarking and write qualitative content, submit press release and post to directories.

mark5inc, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  6. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks.. it will help me too

Vebtools, Nov 21, 2009 IP
  7. timx

timx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make friends with another bloggers, comment or exchange link with their blogs.

timx, Nov 21, 2009 IP