1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thoughts on automated article submitter

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by gblack, Nov 19, 2009.

I just used an automated article submitter to add one of my articles to over one hundred article directories. It seems that these automated submitters aren't talked about that much on DP as a way to gain backlinks. Just wondering what your thoughts are on automated article submitters. Thanks!

gblack, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  2. jason830

jason830 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this is not a good way to get backlinks, you know it looks like duplicate content, google would not indexed it.

jason830, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  3. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    Google indexes duplicate content. The index a TON of it and it will always be that way.

aaron_nimocks, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  4. akdiver

akdiver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Probably not much link weight per link but the links are on content and an extra 100 links for litle work would provide some SEO benefit to a site.

akdiver, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  5. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes - you are correct. But the links don't count for much at all if any. It's best to do it manually and spin the articles or just have unique content altogether (which would be the best).

bigcat1967, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  6. gblack

gblack Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright. I really appreciate the info. Thanks!

gblack, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  7. donluttrull

donluttrull Peon

Best Answers:
    I think what needs to be built is an article submitter that allows you to input your article, it then spins them into 100's then submits ONE version to ONE article site. It would then allow you to check to see WHICH article was denied and allow you to resubmit it to another article site so that only ONE version was online.

This would allow you to add plenty of targeted articles AND NOT have to end up dealing with duplicate content. Yes google does index duplicate content BUT you will get far more link juice if each article was unique.

donluttrull, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  8. Sara247

Sara247 Peon

Best Answers:
    actually i used article submitter to over 300 article submitting sites and results were not that good. You should try only the best articles and with best sites...

Sara247, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  9. donluttrull

donluttrull Peon

Best Answers:
    Using just the BEST article sites is the same as saying use only google when trying to get search engine traffic. You are leaving ALOT on the table for no reason.

donluttrull, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  10. r0y1993

r0y1993 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried automated submitters but never will I use one again. Main reason is that they don't even work! I submitted my sites with the programs I were using but when I went to visit the directories, they weren't even there!

r0y1993, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  11. Klutze

Klutze Peon

Best Answers:
    You are better off using unique content or all your work could be for nothing.

Klutze, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  12. dellz

dellz Peon

Best Answers:
    The way you indicated is not a good I think like others.

dellz, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  13. dellz

dellz Peon

Best Answers:
    You have lost your valuable time & energy for nothing ! Hah !

dellz, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  14. motoxxx

motoxxx Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a new article spinner out there right now. A lady that works for me is going to be trying this out over the next week.

This is not an affiliate link. Just a link to the home page: http://www.massarticlecontrol.com/

It will be interesting to see how she does with it.

motoxxx, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  15. khulet22

khulet22 Member

Best Answers:
    Using an automated tool is not good in the of Google.. IMHO you should do it manually for the best result.

khulet22, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  16. anw001

anw001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Automated article submitters can be an excellent and low cost way of getting lots of backlinks to your site. Do not pay attention to people who say that it is duplicate content and will not get you ranked well.

I have used article submission services like isnare, freetrafficsystem, uniquearticlewizard etc and also tools like article submitter, article bot etc to gain lots of easy backlinks. I am very fond of this method of backlink building.

Many of these tools and services allow you to spin your articles. While, it is a good idea to do so, but I am lazy a lot of times and don't spin my articles much. Still, I have noticed good results. I specially like article bot tool, isnare service, FTS service and UAW. They are very good for getting you easy backlinks.

anw001, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  17. GIF

GIF Peon

Best Answers:
    I think, automated article submitter needs a lot of developments still,. They really suck, I have not found any article submitter a complete one.

GIF, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  18. Rumour

Rumour Peon

Best Answers:
    I have always been very reluctant with this one. Well, maybe this info is outdated or maybe things have changed for the better but I don't like stuff that copies your complete work and sends it to the program's developer (AB in this case). Just google for "Article bot scandal" to see what I mean.

Rumour, Dec 10, 2009 IP