1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

links approval within a hour....

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by blueads, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    just 2 months before i had an interview at the webads company...i cleared all my rounds(i was at the top)...but still they did not select me...keeping that in mind i worked for 2 months to desighn a similar website and to provide all the services what the company offers at much cheaper rates ...just a week before i compleated my project plzz check it out this www.1ma.net concept is simple ..it is directory where people submit a link for $1 , submited liks will be approved within a hour,and will be permanently listed on directory with no reprocal links needed .....plzzz dp guys help me to reach 100 links .....just want to prove them am better....plzzzzz help me......... ah u can review the website well your comments are appreciated................

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
    blueads, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. suman2008

suman2008 Member

Best Answers:
    Thats great ,i like ur confidence.

suman2008, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  3. webkicker123

webkicker123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its a very good offer and I like confidence you have in yourself , keep it up guys

webkicker123, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  4. blueads

blueads Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks guyzzzz

blueads, Nov 19, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.