1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Epic Fail...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by contristo, Nov 16, 2009.

1. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i agree but he needs to go to another computer he never used before and make a purchase. I think that will tell a lot. if the sale shows up then we have to find your traffic source....that then, is more than likely the problem.

how are you getting your traffic? I had a site where i used adwords and got over 2,000 hops and 2 sales (.1% conversion rate!...POINT 1 not 1%!!). I posted 10 articles on EZA and got 17 sales.

Adwords is not for everything!

rjd1265, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. contristo

contristo Member

Best Answers:
    the guy who said i fabricated that image needs to ask himself what benefit i would have in doing that. i'm just trying to get some help. what a ridiculous insult

anyways, here are my stats since i started my clickbank account:

[​IMG]

you probably can't blame me for wanting to leave clickbank. i employ both adwords and article marketing but apparently 1 out of 11,000 is asking for too much.

contristo, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  3. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyway you are doing article marketing wrong as well as adwords. Don't leave this fail simple as that. It's opportunity to learn from your mistakes.

DPParadise, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  4. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not trying to insult at all! I came to your thread not to insult but to help as I have been helped by many people and i always get various tips from here.. Just think yourself, it is very difficult to believe in that kind of screenshot. There are thousands of hops but Zero order form impressions and submit counts.
    Are you buying bulk traffic (like 10k for $10)?
    Like Alex already said, show us your traffic sources & you could get a solution.
    Edit: I am sure there is something that you are hiding. Just having fun huh?

jacky8, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  5. contristo

contristo Member

Best Answers:
    you are right, it is not believable. this is why i'm so confused.

i'm going to do some modifications and hopefully i should be able to see some changes this week. the only product that seems to be normal is cloudbrain

contristo, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  6. prolife

prolife Peon

Best Answers:
    do you a php page for the redirect instead of the clickbank link?

if not, try it - set up a .php page on the web server call it :

productname.php (i.e. save it as php not html)

in the page, copy and paste just this:

<?php header("Location: http://yourcbname.vendorname.hop.clickbank.net"); ?>

on your landing page - instead of the cb hoplink - link it to this php page. save
    and test the link to make sure that your cb name shows up on the vendors page at the top and at the bottom of the order page.

if you're already doing this - maybe somebody else can make use of this - if not try it out. It might be a case of theft??

prolife, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  7. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My own CB stats are even WORSE than his!

I'm not a newbie, and I do well online with everything BUT Clickbank! Trying to crack how to make a sale at Clickbank makes me feel like I'm mentally challenged trying to solve the Rubik's Cube. Their stuff always looks so scammy to me, with all the long landing pages with the yellow highlighted words. I'd never buy that crap personally, but STILL I know that lots of people DO buy CB products, so why can't I make a sale?

I have targetted traffic...I have game products on game sites, Twitter products on Twitter sites, etc...and people do click the ads, so I assume they're interested, but no one ever buys anything. I can only assume its because the CB product landing pages look like a scam, so the person clicks away, as once they leave my site, then its up to the vendor page to convert the potential buyer, right?

I've had something like 20,000 hops with ZERO sales! :(

asmodeus, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  8. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know what you mean. This is an account i barely use and i have 10 sales off of 1,100 hops...1 sale per 110 hops. That is not great but i think you definalty have something wrong. As i said before. I highly suggest you buy a product you are promoting and see if you get credit for it.

[​IMG]

rjd1265, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  9. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you're not targetting buying keywords, or not preselling enough. If you're comfortable with giving a sample article or campaign maybe we'd be able to help. No offense, but, you don't really have much to lose, right?

Nanashi, Nov 19, 2009 IP