1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easy $27.75/sale - Low Competitive and Huge Niche - Make a Sale Today

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by shand0, Nov 17, 2009.

As you may know me, I'm posting on DP for years. I'm working on affiliate marketing and I made "still making" nice money selling ClickBank products but I was thinking on making my first product. After finding nice group included writers, designers and marketers I decide to release the first product.

It is called: Natural Cures For Menopause

[​IMG]

It is an easy to follow step by step guide on how to eliminate Menopause symptoms naturally. With hundreds of converting keywords you can easily make sales using one of my techniques discussed in the affiliate page.

Ebook Name: Natural Cures For Menopause
    Hop Link: Your-ClickBank-ID.4menopause.hop.clickbank.net
    Sales Page: naturalcuresformenopause.com
    Affiliates Page: http://www.naturalcuresformenopause.com/affiliates.html
    Commission: 75% - $27.75/sale

Bonus: Make only one sale and receive 40 high quality articles on Menopause. Make your first sale and PM me with your ClickBanck ID to get those articles.

Let me answer any question or give you any help,

Sean,

shand0, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    *(your ebook/graphics) Natural Cures For 'The' < Doesn't sound right... it's incomplete or overdone. Would revise to 'Natural Cures For Menopause' or 'Natural Cures For The Menopause Nightmare...'

Fine points:
    *Looks naked, add some graphics, or even text as header text but done with photoshop with shadows/treatments if you don't have stock (side-note - get stockphotos ((istock.com)), even 2-3 will do you wonders).

*Formatting: I'd bring in the center cell closer so the text is not so close to the edges. Make some of your text different, highlighted, bold, big/small... there is no 'greased slide' (when I scroll down semi-quickly, there's nothing stopping me/catching me/grabbing me, I just keep seeing more and more text that is the same, with some bullet points... bring it to LIFE!

* Put another graphical reference to the product in the buy now area to remind them visually what they are getting including bonuses/features/etc.

* Don't be afraid of HUGE UGLY BUY NOW >> text.

* If a woman is going through menopause - would she then even be in the right state of mind to buy something instead of just going on a rampage of emotions when done reading your page? ;) < Include some verbiage about "Does your friend or loved one suffer from/have these symptoms/etc." to target those affected on the second level..

Good idea over all just nit-picking. Best of luck with it.

N.

NCMedia, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  3. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A nice small niche with a lot of potential... Wish you good luck with it Shando.
    And Norb, great tips there! I wish I could get your advice for my pages.. Great stuff overall!!

Thats why DP is so profitable to all of us..

NC, I remember pming you once but I didn't go for that product at that time :( I'm making one similar to that one.. There's little competition and scope for atleast 5 sales a day (that i consider enough for myself for a niche :))

jacky8, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  4. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    NCMedia, I always learn from you, of course I'll go with your tips.

jacky8, yes, it is a good unsaturated niche, it is easy for everyone to make a lot of sales

shand0, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  5. infomarker50

infomarker50 Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting Niche. unique to say the least. Look forward to seeing how it goes in the coming months.

infomarker50, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  6. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice review Norb.......product looks promising as does the niche itself.

Any conversion data yet?

terryd, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  7. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comment, I'm going to post here all information about the conversion rates.

Update: I added graphic text in the header and through the sales page, this will add some attractive looking to the sales page.

shand0, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  8. prolife

prolife Peon

Best Answers:
    it's a great niche!

im surprised no one has commented on the choice of font used for the headings - i personally find the writing very fuzzy and difficult to read. I would just use plain text for the headings- nothing fancy. (I think NCmedia did point out changing the title as well...)

I would also re-consider the choice of colour for the background- black is good as it keeps the reader focused on the content - but maybe not for this niche - as this is a female orientated and natural type product - i would have chosen maybe more earthly colours.

One last thing: the word guaranteed is mispelled in the heading and add the e to eliminate.

(that's all)

Just my thoughts

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
    prolife, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  9. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for that, I have fixed them

shand0, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  10. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Update:

I lowered the price to $34, it is going to do well with the new price. I also have added more graphic text. Just test this product now...

shand0, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  11. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    A "cure" for menopause, are you sure about that? :)

GeorgR., Nov 23, 2009 IP
  12. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm not a doctor but definitely there is no cure for menopause. There are certain ways to have menopause treated in several ways, I mean a short relief..

I've seen a product in Clickbank that promises to cure Chron disease which is completely non-curable.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  13. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, there are many natural ways to stop menopause symptoms. Yes, i agree with you all, I should now convert the name to "Natural Cures for the Menopause Nightmare".

shand0, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  14. jeffbania

jeffbania Peon

Best Answers:
    can you post some clickbank conversion screenshot data?

I'm interested in promoting but wanted to see how its converting first.. thanks bud

jeffbania, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  15. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just wait to collect decent amount of sales to record the conversion rates. They are coming soon....

shand0, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  16. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice page. I notice that you don't have testimonials. Is this just because the product is new and you didn't collect them from your testing? Or is there some FTC reason behind it?

If you do eventually post testimonials, just remember to remove the results specific portions of them because the FTC don't like results being quoted on product testimonials UNLESS you give them some kind of huge representative sample of current results from your customer base - clearly a huge undertaking. And they especially focus on health products.

btw nice niche, here's some interesting info for affiliates to brainstorm for promotional content and keywords, this site is great for all health niches:
    http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=130

rolf, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  17. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks rolf for your comment. Yes, I just want to collect real testimonials to add them in the landing page. Nice forum by the way. I'll update you all with the conversion data and the coming promotional tools.

shand0, Dec 3, 2009 IP
  18. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Cool, looking for some conversion rates.

It looks as you have broken the ice, there aren't any similar products in Clockbank, are there?

Clickbank I meant. :)

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Dec 3, 2009 IP