1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Success Tips for Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by GeorgR., Nov 18, 2009.

Hello,

ok, let me first introduce myself - i am doing IM for some years now and Clickbank for some time already. I applied MANY strategies, i did a bunch of years Clickbank + Adwords, i have my own sites, Google rankings, you name it.

The Big Change which made me Money

The big change came for me when i decided to make very high quality review sites for products i considered interesting. Many of those products i already promoted on Adwords - but with rather "meh" success.

So i made a handful of very sharp, high quality wordpress blogs with great themes. Some i even designed the themes myself with a program called "artisteer". The blogs have a very personal touch to them, i really, really love those money makers.

---> I totally stopped ALL my adwords ads

It would go to far now to lay out the math WHY i did it. Believe me, i applied many strategies and methods and i am NOT an adwords dummy. It comes down to the fact that 95%, the huge majority of clickbank products, pay actually less than $30. Adwords bids for mainstream products are through the roof - and you can take average CTR and conversion rates for clickbank and come to the conclusion that its VERY hard to be succesful with Adwords and Clickbank. Exception do exist, however. The majority of people will see conversion rates 60-100 clicks/sale....well, do the math...

--> I focused 100% on article marketing

With my new nice review sites, i started to do more article marketing on EZA as well as occasionally goarticles.com and articlesbase.com

I am also always working on building rank for my sites, backlinks, the usual.

The money i save on adwords i am now hiring writers for articles.

Now, my main clickbank income is from EZA and organic google rankings of my sites. Some of my sites got a very high rank in Google for certain keywords, they already get organic traffic from the search engines. And in addition the articles on EZA!

Money spent on link building, link wheels, backlinks ----> WAY better than spending the money on adwords, at least for clickbank!!

---> Keyword Research

I am using market samurai to find profitable keywords and niches in advance. That being said, with article marketing i can promote products i would NEVER, EVER promote on adwords. For example "weight loss". You would pay yourself silly with PPC, but its doable with article marketing.

--> Is it difficult?

Nope. A moron can do it. You should be able to write good articles and make the reader convince you can provide a solution for his problem! Keep keyword density at or below 2%, use your keywords in title and article.

If you can write - you're a go. The rest is consistency, submit as MANY articles you can or hire people who can write for you.

That's my "secret", so to speak.

GeorgR., Nov 18, 2009 IP
    getjimmy likes this.
  2. caj

caj Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sound reasonable and do-able to me. Yeah thank for sharing the tips.

caj, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  3. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you GeorgR.....

That is something I have began doing lately also, not quite there yet with the article marketing, but I am cracking the SEO, its a lot of work in the beginning though. Perseverance is the key to IM success.

Tazer Dude, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  4. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    great tips...

Patchkaa, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  5. xtek

xtek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips

xtek, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  6. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good post GeorgR. You never tried msn or yahoo ppc?

getjimmy, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  7. BW1

BW1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great info it comes in handy as i have just started my article writing campaign, thanks.

BW1, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  8. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice Tips, I had a lot of success just a little while ago with internet marketing, but I've been slacking on it because of school and sports, but I'm back on the grind starting today!

ExpertForumGuy, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  9. infomarker50

infomarker50 Member

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing can be very powerful for clickbank success.
    We have realized the same thing. Our plan is to this week start
    providing quality madlib/spun articles so each affiliate can have
    his own unique content. Should help out a lot.

infomarker50, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  10. AlanChin

AlanChin Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing yo brother~!
    I also see the great potential that the even a small keyword and lead the Google search page or yahoo search page to list you out on the first place. And seems article method or even blog method have a powerful booster to drive the sale coming non-stop. It's superb. Perhaps I should try on write non-stop about the article.

AlanChin, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  11. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Great see to someone who really appreciates the article marketing. Even though it is a slow process, you have good chances to make money online.

markov, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  12. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    I was checking Yahoo but found that minimum bids for Yahoo were sometimes the same (if not higher) than google adwords.

With adwords, i literally tried anything. Extensive keyword research with all kinds of tools, search network, content network, content network with banners/images..you name it.

You can go on ebengine.com and see how many of the products pay like $24-$30 (if at all)...not taking refunds into account.

If you dont get super-cheap bids like below $0.05 it just wont work - and even on CONTENT network you wont go far if you plan to pay below $0.10

Its my opinion that adwords works in cases where you have your own product, a super converting site and where you make worthwile per sale - but NOT with the majority of what's on clickbank.

I really wouldn't say that if i wouldn't have used adwords for some years already..but article marketing is just so much easier (no fricking quality score :)..it converts BETTER, its cheaper.

Combine this with good review sites which rank well in Google + Article Marketing --> Profit!

GeorgR., Nov 19, 2009 IP
  13. benchrest

benchrest Peon

Best Answers:
    I won't use google adwords either, and don't have the money to spend on advertising at all. I was wondering why I don't make sales. I just put up about 15 blogs recently and they get traffic but no sales so far. Some rank high in SE but just don't seem to do anything. I guess I am going to have to wait awhile or write articles. I hate to write

benchrest, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  14. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    I had success with Google Adwords, but its a pain because you have to watch your account daily and do the math daily. At the end of the month it was just to much time/work/effort with Adwords to make ok money, when in the back of my mind I knew I could make more money doing less work and spending the same amount (even less) then I was in adwords.

Articles are the way to go. I agree take the money you would spend in adwords and pay someone to write articles for you while at the same time you crank out a few of your own. It might take a little longer to make sales, but in the end you'll come out better.

snotb4ll, Nov 20, 2009 IP