1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you sure your backlinks work for Google?

Discussion in 'Google' started by zxcvbad, Nov 18, 2009.

As many of you I am getting links to rank in Google. I buy them, do various submissions, article marketing and all other SEO stuff to get high positions.

All time I was sure, that all relevant links I get help me in this, or at least they will start to work sometime. But recently I was stunned with the fact, that they don't. The mistake was simple and cruel. I found that at least 20-30% of links were not working at all. And that was just because pages with those links were not cached in Google!!!

Now I want to share my findings with you.

At firs, you will need to find which links are missing value for you. To do this you will need to have a list of URLs where you have links placed.

After that you need this awesome tool, that I've found. You won't believe it, but it's the only one on the Internet that does this. Neither SEOElite nor WebCEO or any other super-duper SEO tool does this simple, but ultimate task.

I mostly use this to control article submissions however after this I have found some great thing.

Go to Yahoo, enter link:www.yoursite.com and export all links you see. After that import this lint to Backlinks Sheriff and voilah, you will see links that you already have, but which don't work in Google!

Now when you make those pages cached you will get more free backlinks value in Google. Hope this small hint will help you in your journey to Top-10 :)

zxcvbad, Nov 18, 2009 IP
    Miguel82 likes this.
  2. mubheer

mubheer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you suggesting this tool helps in getting more backlinks in Google ? could you tell me how ?

mubheer, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  3. zxcvbad

zxcvbad Active Member

Best Answers:
    This soft allows you to activate backlinks which are already linking to you but by any reason ignored by Google.

zxcvbad, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  4. amoona

amoona Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you mean some back links are useless because they are net indexed by google yet? So, what this tool help "activate" those links?

amoona, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  5. zxcvbad

zxcvbad Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, thats what i was trying to say, it shows EXACTLY which links are not indexed by google, so you can easily activate them by placing some cheapest (your own) links to them.

zxcvbad, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  6. mubheer

mubheer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reciprocals. but does this guarantee the indexing in Google. I really don't think so

mubheer, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  7. mubheer

mubheer Active Member

Best Answers:
    but it's a free tool ?. I will give a try. BTW, there are some free scripts online that provide a detailed report of back links...WEB CEO is very good. never tried SEO Elite though

mubheer, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  8. zxcvbad

zxcvbad Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just need to show google where to go and what to cache and linking to the target webpage is the best method to do it.

zxcvbad, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  9. ethan004

ethan004 Peon

Best Answers:
    are u sure ??
    does it really wrkz ???

ethan004, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  10. zxcvbad

zxcvbad Active Member

Best Answers:
    For example you can buy 100 articles submission service, in 2 weeks you ll be reported that 75% of articles are approven and posted, you get list of urls with your links, then you think okey, let me see the effect, then i offer you to check how much of 75 links are cached by google. you ll be not glad, only about 20-30 will be, in 2 more weeks there will be 30-40 and other 35-20 will be forever forgotten...To reanimate them links must be forced to be cached manually...

zxcvbad, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  11. seo spark

seo spark Peon

Best Answers:
    yes ,

backlinks from good sites works for google.If good sites with high PR (no link farms) points link to your site.

It Realy works.

seo spark, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  12. zxcvbad

zxcvbad Active Member

Best Answers:
    Man, go farm your posts somewhere else please...

zxcvbad, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  13. manny07

manny07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this a free tool? A free tool will be greatly appreciated. :D

manny07, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  14. teckinik

teckinik Peon

Best Answers:
    ofcourse without any doubt.

teckinik, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  15. Miguel82

Miguel82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice little tool....if I can stop it from crashing. Anyone else experiencing a Google Cache error?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
    Miguel82, Nov 19, 2009 IP