1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Illegal Drugs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by theezy, Nov 11, 2009.

1. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    legalize and regulate it is the key to stopping its abuse.

cool_78, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  2. Punto

Punto Banned

Best Answers:
    My think Illegal drugs are chemicals, pills, liquids, or parts of plants that have been banned by law makers of a country.

Punto, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  3. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    If your government decriminalized drugs, what do you think would happen? Would everyone become a junkie? Or would gang violence decrease? Would drug usage spiral? Or would the number of drug-related deaths fall?

In 2001, Portugal decriminalized the use and possession of heroin, cocaine, marijuana, LSD and other illicit street drugs.. The penalties for dealing drugs remained the same, but if a person was caught in possession of a small amount of drugs, one was not sent to jail. Instead, is offered counselling, a method of treatment and prevention, not imprisonment and punishment. To everyone’s surprise, the number of deaths from drug overdoses dropped, and the number of HIV cases as a result of using dirty needles also fell. In addition, it became evident that the belief that Portugal would become a centre for drug use was unfounded.

Further reading:
    Drug Decriminalization in Portugal, Lessons for Creating Fair and Successful Drug Policies

Drugs in Portugal: Did Decriminalization Work?

The war on drugs apart from being un-winnable is the biggest, most prolonged waste of tax payers money ever.. ;)

uglyboy, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  4. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Drugs are only illegal for one reason,that's to make money and steal from the taxpayers.. gotta house drug dealers in prison and pay for every step of the process

Who cares what happens to the person taking them,make them legal and quit taking our tax dollars to prosecute these petty drugs.

I never understood why we the people got to split the bill for others... especially ignorant drug users

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
    br3adman, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  5. Love*

Love* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have never tried (nor have I ever been curious to try) drugs. I have a really good head, I've done everything else, just not drugs. They're illegal for a reason.

Love*, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  6. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont try no drugs. I hate .

I dont even use medical drugs prescribed by the medicos.

mdvasanth86, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  7. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    According to Family Guy, weed was made illegal because hemp was overtaking lumber in many forms on industry.

TheVccMatey, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  8. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Not surprising at all. If you place drug manufacture out of the hands of criminals you are ensured a more pure product which is less harmful when used responsibly. And if personal use is not a crime, you will get more people using it more responsibly, instead of necking 10 pills because a copper with a sniffer dog walks past them at a party :rolleyes:

dcristo, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  9. usernameu

usernameu Peon

Best Answers:
    Should allow people to do what they want, but selling of them should be illegal.

usernameu, Nov 18, 2009 IP