1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

College Entrepreneur in Need of Guidance...

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by LiveFast, Nov 16, 2009.

Hello my name is Anthony and I am a soon-to-be graduating college student. I am getting my degree in Entrepreneurship and I hope to have my business up and running by the time I graduate (december!). I have designed an energy supplement consisting of b-vitamins, electrolytes and amino acids. I have had several professional athletes use the product with great results.
    I am totally new to affiliate marketing, although I believe that this is the path I would like to take. I look forward to discussions with you guys as I will be in need of lots of coaching! I will be needing to find affiliates and be able to effectively provide them with the tools they need.

I have read the rules of the forum and I'm not sure If I should go into detail about my website and affiliate program here, I will browse around and post again.

Any guidance, direction, advice, mentoring etc. would be greatly appreciated! Like I said, I am totally new to this world and I am looking forward to working with you.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Anthony
    LiveFast!

LiveFast, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  2. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    First off, welcome to the wonderful world of affiliate marketing :)

Congrats on the product. I don't think its against forum rules to simply list your site, but it's definitely allowed to have it in your signature, so if you want others to look over it and provide suggestions for improvement you could paste it in your sig. Good luck to you on reaching your goal!

Nanashi, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  3. DatingGold Colin

DatingGold Colin Peon

Best Answers:
    I would join a network if you don't know how to find affiliates effectively on your own.

Hope that helps, good luck.

DatingGold Colin, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  4. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    Join NeverBlue.com. They provide top-notch service. I also suggest you try reading through the articles on this forum, they can give you answers to almost every single question you have.

TheVccMatey, Nov 17, 2009 IP