1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have a stock pick site. Where do you think the best place to start building is?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by pennydetective, Nov 16, 2009.

It's a really good site and it's making my members good money. :cool:

However, I'm new to SEO and am wondering where some good places to start building links would be? I want high quality links and not crappy BS ones. Do I try financial blogs and directories?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot. :eek:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
    pennydetective, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  2. webmasterlabor

webmasterlabor Peon

Best Answers:
    well as a first step try to get good back links from websites related to your niche.

webmasterlabor, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  3. pennydetective

pennydetective Peon

Best Answers:
    How do I do that? How do I find the right sites? What kind of sites...blogs? directories? I really am brand new and don't know anything about this. :confused:

pennydetective, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  4. solarpanelsdirect

solarpanelsdirect Peon

Best Answers:
    start contacting webmasters with websites that are similar to yours and ask them if they will link to your site.

solarpanelsdirect, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  5. pennydetective

pennydetective Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anyone know any good SEO companies that are cheap? I mean not dirt cheap, but low budget SEO companies. I've heard Indian companies can be good.

pennydetective, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  6. DatingGold Colin

DatingGold Colin Peon

Best Answers:
    Unless your new to stock picking then you must know some blogs/sites that have stock information?????

I can name like 10 blogs I go to that aren't the Yahoo's and the Google's of the finance world...so the fact that you don't know where to start makes me think that you don't know much about your niche.

That being said, check YouTube for the guys that put up daily stock market analysis videos...most of them will trade with you.

Good luck

DatingGold Colin, Nov 17, 2009 IP