1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which is the Legit online business ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by akash222, Nov 17, 2009.

Can anyone suggest me here which is the Legit online business in this world of internet because i spend 4 hours daily on internet without earning any money from it just wasting time from 2 years on internet i have tried adsense but its not getting too much income for me.
    any good suggestions other that affilaite programs !!!

akash222, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. elladrone

elladrone Peon

Best Answers:
    I will raise to the plate, although I am afraid most of the answers will be in the form "buy my product" aka junk.

My sources:
    - AdSense
    - links
    - affiliates
    - Pay Per Lead programs (I don't do free trials, though - too scammy)
    - selling my services on the Internet
    - reselling hosting

and a couple of other minor ones (surveys, clickbank etc). It took me years to get here, and I am not bragging, just giving you examples of what works for me.

You must answer one question: What skills do you have? What do you do 4h/day on the Internet?
    And I can try to see if anything from what I know is more suitable for you than other options.

I am sure in 2 years you accumulated some worthy experience, sometimes all it takes is put it to good use.

elladrone, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  3. InfantryVet

InfantryVet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to build a business on the Internet is to create your own products and sell them.

You can make tons of money doing the stuff elladrone mentioned, but you are never really building your own business. Instead, you are basically working for someone else, selling their products/services, and helping them build their business.

Why not brush up on your English and create a product? You could even outsource the product if you have the cash to go in that direction.

InfantryVet, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  4. elladrone

elladrone Peon

Best Answers:
    @3 That is a good idea, yet please excuse my reticence. This loose canon attitude explains why Clickbank is full of crappy products, imho. Each Internet Marketeer must start somewhere, learn the ropes, achieve some degree of success and then leverage that to "create" a product. Otherwise is just a rehash, sometimes blatantly fraud (IP theft) and very far from creating residual revenue.

By the way, nice copy there, InfantryVet! Clean and neat! I liked it.

elladrone, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  5. bizhoop

bizhoop Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree!

Start creating your own products and call it as the best product in the world! :)

It's very easy to create your own products using PLR's
    I have a lot on my sig. they're all high quality products
    that you can own. :)

bizhoop, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  6. DatingGold Colin

DatingGold Colin Peon

Best Answers:
    Patients is key. I've had websites for up to 2 years without making money. I've experimented quite a bit, tried different markets, different sponsors...ect....

There are lots of people that can tell you "I'm earning $xx.00 per month doing this" and you might not be able to replicate that success.

My best advice....and one that I take to heart myself as my best performing website (in terms of profit) is one I do 100% for fun and as a hobby.....Find something you like and care about and make a website out of it. It can be a tiny market, but its better than doing a Cell Phone site and not caring about it because people can easily tell if a website it put up to make money or actually inform and be useful to the user.

DatingGold Colin, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  7. sweetfranky

sweetfranky Active Member

Best Answers:
    One thing you can do is take a B&M business and turn it into an online one. For example find a company that sells insurance for commercial equipment and link up with them. Charge them a commission every time you send them a lead.

Hope this helps.

sweetfranky, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  8. akash222

akash222 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for such a nice comments for this subject from the above suggestions i will start mine own business online and sale mine own products now hope it will help me cause i will not depend upon anyone to payed me nice thinking and thanks a lot for all.

akash222, Nov 17, 2009 IP