1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone tell me how to earn money??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pavanshetty, Nov 15, 2009.

Frnds plz give some tips to earn money... I don't want to earn money from blogging and all....It's good if it is some business...

pavanshetty, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  2. sean3

sean3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    stock trading, import-export, sell milk, or better ,you can become a barber also. bro, money is falling ! just open your hat, see the money in there too :p

sean3, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  3. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can join Microworkers and make money doing small jobs. They pay via Paypal, Alertpay, cheque and Moneybookers.

nihangshah, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  4. cpoalmighty

cpoalmighty Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to find your talents them make money off of that!!! Some ppl sing (Celine Dion), some ppl run (Usane Bolt), others are into fashion (Dole and Cabba). Just need to find your talent and making money would come all so much easier

PS- I dont know if I spelt the fashion ppls name correctly and just didnt want to goggle it lol

cpoalmighty, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  5. ubs

ubs Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to earn decent income online. Just you need to follow right path, strategies with passion.
    As you asked blogging, but it can be best way for you. You need to build a blog with best main theme or niche. You can build a build blog on Wordpress is very best at all & serach engine friendly. Then just write some useful post on it. Put some affiliate products on it. For the traffic you can think many link builing strategies to get more targeted traffic to sell your products. After some time when traffic reached in thousands, you can creat own products & sell on it.. You also can get paid reviews, paid ads,text ads on it. Many ways to get income from blogs you just need quality content with following right ways to get the targeted traffic. Many famous bloggers right now earning same like this. You want to put your efforts to get success to earn money.

ubs

ubs, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  6. RBN

RBN Peon

Best Answers:
    "Frnds plz" if you are too lazy to write correctly I doubt you will earn some $$
    and as some one said there are many many ways you need to find your talent.

RBN, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  7. DatingGold Colin

DatingGold Colin Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say that blog writing may not be the best fit for you.

I was telling people right at this time 1 year ago that the Stock Market is where you'll make the most money over the next year....and that was when everyone was so scared it was nuts.

That sure has paid off for me. I would invest your money in solid growing companies and take risk on up-starts with huge upside.

UNTD -- CIDM -- ELGX -- FHCO are some high risk, high reward stocks if you want to gamble.

GOOG - MSFT (although its been on a big run and may be over extended) -- GE -- CINF are some 'safer' long term plays.

People think the stock market is boring and complicated...I will say that earning over 40% on my investment in 1 year is not boring. You don't want to work for any of these companies...far better to invest in them, they'll just fire you when times get tough anyway!! :)

DatingGold Colin, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  8. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i don't think that anyone can earn decent amount on this site ..it's best suited for buyer ..especially those who want the service at very cheap rate.

fancymouj, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  9. JeffC

JeffC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you really can't take a couple minutes to search around on this forum, and the thousands of others out there with a wealth of knowledge on them, no matter what anyone says in this thread I doubt you'll make any money.

Do yourself a favor, at least make an attempt at spell checking... and then spend some time in trying to find the answer out for yourself.

JeffC, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  10. spiritofseo

spiritofseo Peon

Best Answers:
    thats a good question man. Read "Think and grow rich" to start. That book will help you realize what to do.

spiritofseo, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  11. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are tons of ways to make money online. If that is what your looking for, look around and see what others are talking about. Ask yourself this question

What am I good at? Can I make money offering that to other people? There you go, a skill that sells. Almost everyone has one. Find it and Market it!!!!

gvannorman, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  12. grawat

grawat Peon

Best Answers:
    If u have some programming skills then look for work at elance or odesk or similar sites. If u are good are writing try writing articles. or find stuff u can sell and sell it (ebay, clasifieds sites or maybe ur own site). and a word about investing in the stock market, instead of investing in stocks yourself its a lot easier to invest in funds and let the professional fund managers do their job. most people can not beat the returns from a fund.

grawat, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  13. juvanescence

juvanescence Active Member

Best Answers:
    What are you good at? That's a good question to start with.

Then search how to make money using the skills you do have.

juvanescence, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  14. Biz

Biz Peon

Best Answers:
    Biz, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  15. RmcStudios

RmcStudios Peon

Best Answers:
    I love that site! Really great for newbies, I made my first money from there.
    I think I made around $50 before I finally decided to quit and start moving up :D

RmcStudios, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  16. nickwilliams99

nickwilliams99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    one sure way to LOOSE money is clicking on ads saying 'we made thousands in a week'

be smart, be patient and be passionate :)

nickwilliams99, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  17. mainstreet

mainstreet Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a page that walks you through the questions you should ask yourself in detail when considering what to do.

Startup Help

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
    mainstreet, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  18. khulet22

khulet22 Member

Best Answers:
    Try to surf internet for your problem.. google will you.. Reading is money!

khulet22, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  19. sunsoftsystem

sunsoftsystem Peon

Best Answers:
    There are so many ways to earn money, everyone has some talents, first you need to find out your talents then apply on it, you can get so many good ideas reading DP forum.

sunsoftsystem, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  20. teckinik

teckinik Peon

Best Answers:
    try your luck in stocks.

teckinik, Nov 19, 2009 IP