1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

merchant Keen.com $100 per sale, Not reporting Urghhh!! Anyone else promoting??

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by singlesue23, Dec 29, 2007.

3 months ago I began promoting this Cj.com merchant Keen.com found in the Astrology category. To my surprise CTR did pretty well for a psychic advise site. But i never saw any sales conversions. O.K. figuring most users just tried out for Free minutes w/o actually crediting any money.

NOW after 3 months and still No sales i really became impatient. I enlisted 2 friends to click on my banner and they each deposited the required $10 upon first call. And they verified their Credit card was charged. Still no sales commissions reported on my CJ account. WHAT GIVES???:mad:

Anyone else successful with this Merchant?? OR is something really fraudulent with this merchant not paying sales? The program is supposed to pay $100 for each signup once a caller deposits a minimum of $10 on their website.

I do realize they work on a Batch payment process dates. I have waited past 2 different batch dates, and still no sales! I have contacting them through cj mail & their website directly, and NO response!

Any advice from other users??
    How should i proceed to get my sale commissions?:confused:

Thank you Susan

singlesue23, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  2. Johu

Johu Peon

Best Answers:
    Call CJ about this, and send in a support email, as well. I was wondering why my test of promoting them didn't convert, when I expected a decent profit.

Johu, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  3. vinner

vinner Peon

Best Answers:
    WHY to waste money on promoting such sites who never have conversions.Better do EBay, in 3 month u can make good money from ebay i m sure :)
    Even I test for one month them never got any sales.

so better to shift to other offers. AS CJ is Full of offers.

thanks
    vinner

vinner, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  4. Masterful

Masterful Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You must take up this issue with CJ and get them to look into it. It sounds like the merchant's links/banners aren't tracking properly. I doubt there's anything sinister going on, like the merchant's withholding of your commissions.

On the other hand, are you sure you haven't breached the merchant's Ts and Cs in any way?

Masterful, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  5. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    Add them to the list of nonpaying merchants. I think somebody starting one somewhere. Maybe it's over on Abestweb. That's a useful list. I wish I had saved the link.

geomark, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  6. nextgen66

nextgen66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol i was just about to start promoting these guys when I saw this thread. Screw them! Don't these companies realize that when they pull this crap, people talk about it and then it shows up on google searches and their reputation is screwed?

nextgen66, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  7. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had Keen on another network and it was pulled...maybe the offer just isn't valid anymore?

BankRollBucks, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  8. Johu

Johu Peon

Best Answers:
    Oddly enough, they do have a decent and consistent 7-day EPC on CJ, which would point to something actually tracking,

Johu, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  9. wwwbragcom

wwwbragcom Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that if an affiliate tries to cheat, cj would be on it sooner rather than later, because they would be losing money too...no?

wwwbragcom, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  10. pamon

pamon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    kinda odd for a first post to be one that bashes a merchant on CJ. guessing fraud on the posters end

pamon, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  11. ebiz1022

ebiz1022 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now I am worried. I have been promoting them for a couple months, with lots of clicks, but not showing any sales.:(

ebiz1022, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  12. mcjp6

mcjp6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like your thinking!

mcjp6, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  13. boy2men

boy2men Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am in the same boat with you guys with this merchant. We have to ditch them! Over 130 clicks but no sales! Such a waste!

boy2men, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  14. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to contact advertiser to ask and solve your trouble. If can't , contact CJ to solve this trouble.

anhbloginc, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  15. nyxano

nyxano Peon

Best Answers:
    I know this is a bit of an old thread but I found it doing a google search on this very same problem. Looking at their EPC's - for 3 Months it is around $20.00 but their 7 Day EPC is $0.00. I know they do things in batches but if you look at the 7 Day EPC trend, from Oct 29 to Nov 3, there is nothing and they did a batch on Nov 3 so something is definitely off on this.

I like how they pay out $100 per successful first time credit card deposit but the EPC numbers just seem to be way off for them paying out so much.

And then how does one explain the gaps of No EPC for several days in a row?

I think this might be a merchant to stay away from - unless someone can explain something that I am missing.

nyxano, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  16. slstrn

slstrn Peon

Best Answers:
    Call CJ about this, and send in a support email, as well

slstrn, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  17. webtarded

webtarded Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried promoting this with ppc and for me it was a waste of time and money.

After that I put a banner on an extremely low traffic site of mine and forgot about it. A couple months ago, i actually got a sale from it.

So they do pay, but I wouldn't use ppc to drive traffic to them unless you've got some magic keywords.

webtarded, Nov 17, 2009 IP