1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing on TrafficNowFire Blog (Great Monetization for ClickBank users)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by lazywebprofits, Nov 15, 2009.

Learning is always the key to growing your success on the internet. You should always be searching for information about a topic, in order to further your understanding and to achieve a better success rate with whatever it is.

TrafficNowFire offers free internet marketing tips to visitors and members of TrafficNowFire to help others gain and grow knowledge about internet marketing.

Article Writers - Free Website Exposure

You can add your internet marketing article to TrafficNowFire anytime. You also earn points and bonus points for each article submitted to them.

* Your articles are listed in their marketing tips section AND on your profile blog.
    Members or readers can subscribe to your articles via their Marketing Tips RSS feed or from TrafficNowFire's blog RSS feed.

Article Writers - Increase ClickBank Earnings

By adding your ClickBank affiliate ID to your account. You've just know unlocked more earning potential from your articles at TrafficNowFire.

Your articles are instantly monetized with ClickBank ads that are relevant to your articles along with your ClickBank affiliate ID

As you can see that you're benefiting in massive ways by adding your internet marketing articles to TrafficNowFire.

To get more information, and get free marketing tips visit TrafficNowFire.com

lazywebprofits, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  2. Trioman

Trioman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic Now Fire....I have not heard of it but I will give a try

Trioman, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  3. alex021

alex021 Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting site, i will give it a try and see if I can get any results from it

alex021, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  4. lazywebprofits

lazywebprofits Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, TrafficNowFire allows you to earn from many ways. ClickBank being one of the top ways to build an income fast using TrafficNowFire.

lazywebprofits, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  5. thecontentexpert

thecontentexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice simple user interface and good
    Alexa ranking...

I'm gonna load up some articles
    today to see what kind of traffic
    it pulls in for me.

Thanks for the offer...:)

thecontentexpert, Nov 16, 2009 IP
  6. lazywebprofits

lazywebprofits Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, yes the article marketing section is new to TrafficNowFire and as you can see from recent articles submitted on DP that we are offering great marketing tips and more.

lazywebprofits, Nov 16, 2009 IP