1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm newbie, Where should I start ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by morsh, Nov 13, 2009.

Hello all, I'm new, and 21 years old, and I want to try make money with ClickBank. When got into this forum, and saw this CLickBank room, got confused with so many threads.

Please tell me, where should I start ?
    or maybe could u give some newbie guide ?

Thanks in advanced :)

morsh, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  2. Gdwebs

Gdwebs Member

Best Answers:
    Choose product

Check keywords

Set up a landing page

Write 50 articles

See how it goes!

Gdwebs, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  3. Mr. Gill

Mr. Gill Active Member

Best Answers:
    The most difficult part is choosing the right product. Find a product which you can write upon well.
    I am also a newbie, my first few products failed, no sale. Moving to other less competitive products now :)

Mr. Gill, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  4. in7

in7 Peon

Best Answers:
    in7, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  5. Gdwebs

Gdwebs Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, picking the right product that will sell is hard. Then even once you've done that you need to check how much competition there is

Gdwebs, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There's tons of factors that play an important role to your success with Clickbank. You surely need ambition and you'll be rewarded.

Keep following these threads and you'll soon manage to put a few things together.

Get your own domain, create a decent landing page and start pre-selling to some vendor. If you don't know where to start, create an account at http://www.ezinearticles.com and submit 5 articles daily you should see sales coming in within the first week.

Al./

evelinawilliams007, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  7. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WHILE THE RULES OF THE GAME MAY CHANGE, THE FUNDAMENTALS NEVER DO.

basically, you're an intermediate between the vendor and the buyer. you get your commission! some vendors offer 50%, some offer 75%. on CB there are mostly digital products!

gooooooooood!

then you must decide which product to sell. do you want your product to teach people how to make solar panels? do you want it to tell people how to get rid of acne or extra fat around that nice looking milf belly?

in my opinion, your first niche should be something you enjoy, be it golf, diet, acne, do-it-yourself, playstation, gaming etc.

gooooood! you have your niche!

now time to choose a product! try something with gravity above 50 (gravity = how many guys made AT LEAST ONE sale in the last 2 weeks... i hope i'm not mistaken - alexa.s, feel free to correct me :* ). 300 gravity is very good but probably the market is crowded with affiliates!

anyway, you got your niche, your product.

now you must know there is a HUNGRY CROWD who's looking for that product! yes! fat people want to know how to get rid of fat, people with their face covered in acne scars want to know how to get rid of acne! poor people or GO-GREEN people want to know how to get free electricity and windmills / solar panels!

the next logical step is to go to google adwords tool! (do a search on google for 'google adwords tool'.

now watch a couple of movies on youtube.com about 'adwords tool' to see how it operates!

you got your niche, your product and some keywords with low search volumes / month and relatively low competition!

now it's time to write articles about that product.... suggesting the problem and giving some sort of hope at the end of the article! after you give them hope in solving their problem, simply point them to your 'review page' where you review that particular product, like an expert!

this acne ebook is good 'cause it has 300 pages, 10 video tutorials and gives instant results. i rate it 4.95/5! add some bad parts, like 'a little bit expensive but it's worth every penny' etc.

your review page could be a squidoo lens.

put all your articles on articlesbase.com / eza / other 10 good article directories and point your author bio box to that squidoo landing page

after a few days you should get 1 sale (if the competition is low). :p

now read everything there is to read on 'affiliate marketing' without buying anything. read on forums, too! read old threads here on DP! read journals!

google something like 'my 30 day challenge journal' etc.

read read read.. hmpfft, maybe you should start with reading instead of putting what i said above into practice.

anyway, in case somebody missed it, first read alot (for 1-2 months) then try it out but with small steps!

I <3 AFFILIATE MARKETING!!!!! ROAR!!!!

evilpuppy, Nov 14, 2009 IP
    Mr. Gill likes this.
  8. InterMar

InterMar Peon

Best Answers:
    evilpuppy, as a newbie and frankly speaking I was looking for this kind of ABC answer too,cheers for that.

InterMar, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  9. Teresanky

Teresanky Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I am a newbie, and I can write and read, in fact consider myself pretty itelligent, but some of these post should come with a copy of digital point for dummies...lol I do think it is a great way to make money fast.

Teresanky, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  10. sunpoint

sunpoint Peon

Best Answers:
    Click bank is a good place for you -- newbie to start. I had your experience, learned and got lot from it . Keep faith , work towards it , in the end of process, there is great reward there !

sunpoint, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  11. cupcake

cupcake Peon

Best Answers:
    There's so many ideas in my head whirrling around, and the copious amounts of information available can be overwhelming. Finding this site really useful, thank you.

cupcake, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  12. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Open letter to all newly noobs:

Start researching, start testing, start getting ready for LOTS of trial and error. If you think it's going to be real easy just scoot off and save yourself the heartache.

I'm getting really pissed off at dabblers who somehow assume they can make a thousand bucks overnight with just 30 minutes of "work". I'm aware it's not their fault, but rather the get-rich-quick gurus who prey on their hopes and dreams .... but still.

There really ought to be a big sticky on this forum stating that "If making millions doing Internet Marketing was really so damn easy, we'd all be living on the damn Caribbean". In life as in IM, you always get what you got coming in the first place.

Smitten, Nov 20, 2009 IP
  13. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no one way, but the best thing to do is start from the basic- maybe just writing articles targetting low competition keywords, bookmarking them, and then direct linking (or redirecting related urls if you use ezinearticles) to the vendor page. Just make sure you keep going and don't give up; good luck man!

Nanashi, Nov 20, 2009 IP