1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Facebook applications help?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by virtualmisc, Nov 12, 2009.

Hello
    I wanted to know if creating a Facebook application
    can help you increase the traffic of your site?
    Thanks

virtualmisc, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  2. articledirectory

articledirectory Peon

Best Answers:
    If its a good app you would monetize the app itself rather than driving traffic to your own site, the best way to get facebook traffic to a site is by setting up a fan page/group.

articledirectory, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  3. scifidesign

scifidesign Peon

Best Answers:
    I quite like facebook, although I wasn't a fan at first, I have quite a following now, I have just set up my own group. My problem is now, finding a way to communicate with all my freinds personally.

scifidesign, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  4. fbwebmaster

fbwebmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    If you intend to drive more traffic to your website then i suggest that you make use of Facebook Fan Page and Facebook Connect. Facebook applications help in monetization and can be made to drive traffic to website as well. But the best way to do it is via Facebook Fan Page

fbwebmaster, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  5. Hazel03

Hazel03 Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ Yeah I agree! Do some facebook group or account and gain your friends by inviting them . :) I'm currently doing this and I'm getting a good traffic.

Hazel03, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  6. turnkeyinternet

turnkeyinternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many applications who developers have made to push traffic to their site. Depending on what the topic of your site is, really depends on the approach and success. For example, if your site was about BMX racing or dirt bike racing you could build an application that you could race or upgrade your bike. Then you could offer upgrades of bonuses by heading over to your site.

I always recommend an all of the above marketing approach. Use the application, groups, and fan pages. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

turnkeyinternet, Nov 13, 2009 IP