1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is my adsense been banned or, all my google account been banned?

Discussion in 'Google' started by vema123, Nov 12, 2009.

Help! I can't access ALL google related sites (gmail, adsense, blogspot). I even CAN'T open my own blogspot registered under that specific name of mine.

When I login using that mine, it says that my account has temporarily been disabled because of violation of TOS, however if my adsense account has been banned, I NEVER receive any email fm Google at all.

So... do you think my adsense account has been banned, or, do you think it's got nothing to do with my adsense, but only with my blogspot activity resulting in disabling ALL my google account being disabled temporarily?

has anyone experienced the same thing as I'm now? how long will it last?

vema123, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  2. caldinax

caldinax Peon

Best Answers:
    that's weird... I think google only block adsense if against the TOS... they don't really block other features.

caldinax, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  3. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    When you read "...temporarily been disabled because of violation of TOS", what account were you logging into? You can get banned from AdSense and Blogger at the same time if you rum ads on blogger (If you violated blogger TOS, that inturn violated AdfSense TOS).

SearchBliss, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  4. tihomir_wwf

tihomir_wwf Active Member

Best Answers:
    refer to this if your adsense account is disabled you should receive a mail

tihomir_wwf, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  5. vema123

vema123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    when I try to login to my adsense, I see that notice "disable because of vilation TOS..." and when I open ALL my blogspots, it says "blog not found", and I can't even login to blogger... and I can't even login to gmail...

but I NEVER receive any email fm G saying that I've been banned. So what do you think I'm experiencing?

vema123, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  6. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    were you spamming or doing something unacceptable using your gmail account?

sachin410, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  7. vema123

vema123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think if it's about spamming, I think I've been doing lots of spamming using one of my blogspot. But at that time I didn't think it was spamming, rather I thought I was promoting my blog to increase my adsense earning. Could this be the result of my whole Google account being disabled?

Just 3 weeks ago I also experienced click bombing in that particular blog of mine, and I reported it to Google asap about the invalid click activity (very high CTR, which is close to 100%, and extremely low earning, which is around $0,52 on that particular day).

So when yesterday I found that my Google account has been temporarily disabled, I was thinking of that click bombing thing, but now I think that could be due to my spamming activity since I NEVER receive any email fm Google Adsense CLEARLY STATING my AdSense account being disabled.

So do you think this is due to my spamming activity rather than the click bombing issue?

vema123, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  8. sachin410

Best Answers:
    if it was because of click bombing or any other "invalid clicks" reason, Google would have banned only your Adsense account.

as they have banned your gmail account too, I suspect it was because the mail account was a source of some illegal/unacceptable activity.

sachin410, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  9. 123funda

123funda Member

Best Answers:
    if you break the rules of ADsense google disable only Adsense not all the feature, but you are saying your all the features are disabled this means you have brake the overhaul google TOS

123funda, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  10. zinghana

zinghana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All those features will not have been disabled, just you adsense account

zinghana, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  11. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    maybe you have content on your blogger that make google banned all your account, let say again their TOS,. [but I'm not quite sure about that...

robyries, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  12. vema123

vema123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah... I also think so. If I]d violated adsense rules, the one that would've been banned would be my adsense account ONLY, not the whole feature.

So another possibility is due to the way I promoted my blog.

FYI I've promoted my blog through yahoo mailing list, and that way I thought I wasn't sending any spam email. I joined yahoo mailing list (according to my blog criteria) to inform people about the new scholarship info available (my blog is about scholarship info).

I've learned that some people appreciate my info sent through this kind of service as they thanked me for this and asked me to reinform them as soon as I've got new scholarship information. Therefore I continue this activity...

That's why I didn't think I was spamming then as I didn't send emails blindly yet I only sent emails to those belong to that mailing list group.

Now I think that some others would've thought that I was spamming and reported it to Google.

Do you think this is wrong?

vema123, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  13. salinarius

salinarius Peon

Best Answers:
    The same thing happen to me two days ago, all my Google account (Gmail-Adsense-Blogger-Analytics...) have been disable. A real Shock for me - a 3 years old account... Have been following every Google Guidelines and TOS meticulously all those years. What happen? Then this morning without any explanation everything was reinstated. Though I lost 3 days of Adsense earnings it's a relief! ouf! my account is back :) - But Why?

salinarius, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  14. sachin410

Best Answers:
    that's why I don't use my gmail account for Adsense...:D.

sachin410, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  15. vema123

vema123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only possible thing that crosses my mind is that someone has reported your blog as having violated google TOS, even if you have NOT done so, but someone could do that... Glad to know that your account has been reinstated. I hope I'll be as lucky as you... today is the second day, and my account is still disabled... thanks for sharing, it gives me a bit sense of relief:)

vema123, Nov 13, 2009 IP