1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique Funny Photos Site: Yo Dawg I Herd You

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Hobbit2, Nov 11, 2009.

I'm selling www.yodawgiherdyou.com. If you wish to learn about this internet "meme" then watch this video http://www.yodawgiherdyou.com/?page_id=3

It comes with a +100 fan facebook page. I didn't promote it, it just went viral. http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/#/pages/Yo-Dawg-I-Herd-You/84502586435

It also comes with the typo domain yodawgiheardyou.com

The blog has 30 posts (30 images), but 64 uploaded to wordpress, they just haven't been posted for everyone to see. This means you have 34 more blogs to post. So you don't even need to go out searching for content, you just have to post it. That's a month worth of content, assuming you post one image per day. :)

I'm using a premium wordpress theme from elegantthemes.com.

Assume no revenue as the traffic isn't that high. Below is a screenshot of the traffic.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: This is the first site I sell in a very long time, sorry if I screwed up somehow. I'm not familiar with this new selling system.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
    Hobbit2, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  2. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    If you have 34 more posts in reserve, then why havent you updated the site since May 2009?? Wont the inactivity get the site buried by the search engines??

asmodeus, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  3. Hobbit2

Hobbit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I haven't had time, which is why I'm selling it. But very good point, with more activity, the site will start to get more traffic.

Hobbit2, Nov 12, 2009 IP