1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HOT Product With HUGE Updates. 100% Commission & More!(Insane Conversion Pics Inside)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by danc1122, Oct 20, 2009.

1. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Now that video can't be faked so I will honestly believe you..

The conversion rates are simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Never seen a product do that well in a couple thousands of hops .. Will promote it as soon as I get some content ready.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  2. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is madness!

MADNESS?
    THIS
    IS
    GETEXBACK NICHE WITH A FLAWLESS SALES PAGES AND GOOD AFFILIATES!

here's a free bump for your product.

question: the main affiliate does ppc with a nice squeeze probably, right?

and your sales page converts really well!

sir, i must thank you! and you're liek.... young! going to school and such! probably max 25 years old!

congratulations again!

/respect!:D

evilpuppy, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  3. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:

One thing I will say... is that you don't get conversion rates like that overnight. It takes a lot of tweaking to get down to 1 in 25. When I first got started in this niche, I was converting about 1 in 50. Then as the data starts coming in, you need to be making constant changes and tweaking and that's how you start getting insane conversions. This of course applies to every niche but many people overlook it and don't follow through.

Yes, main affiliate is just using a basic squeeze page, and then it re-directs right to the salespage.

And I'm 17, not 25! lol

IMPORTANT: Guys, do not forget about the bonus structure. Once you get 10 sales, send an email to and give me your paypal details and I will send you the extra 25% commission.

Thanks.

danc1122, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The gaming niche is nowhere near as profitable as the get ex back..

The relationship niche is "The most" profitable, hungry niche out there. :)

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  5. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree.

Anything that has to do with Health, Wealth, and Relationships are hungry markets that will be around FOREVER. If a niche doesn't fall into one of those categories, I usually don't bother because I like to think long-term. Because people will ALWAYS want to lose weight, make money, and get help with there love life.

The "get your ex back" niche obviously falls into the relationships categories. Another great market in this category is dating advice. It has been around forever, it will continue to be around forever.

So I guess my advice to people is... focus on building LONG-TERM business and in order to do that, you have to be in a long-term niche...(aka something in the health,wealth, or relationship category)

In the get your ex back niche, I see a lot of people doing things in a rush. They "half-ass" a landing page, or just throw up a quick article looking for the quick sale. But Why? I don't get it. The niche is going to be around FOREVER, so instead of looking for a quick sale or two, build up a valuable content site and start building backlinks. A high-ranked SEO site in this market will bring in ridiculous amounts of money for YEARS too come.

That's just my reasoning for why I love this niche.

danc1122, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  6. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, you're 17 and banking that kinda cash?! Major props man!

Nanashi, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  7. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks man, it all has to do with mindset. Most people my age act as if there is some sort of boundary to how much money they can make or they just feel entitled to minimum wage and nothing more.

It's pretty sad, and it's mostly because of how there parents raise them and how school teaches them. Could you imagine if instead of having every school make students read pointless fiction books...if schools made people read personal finance books like "Rich Dad Poor Dad"? Anyways, I'm rambling so I'll stop but I do have one question...

Anyone know how to make an eBook brandable? I have a 20 page report that I could let affiliates give away for free with there hoplink inside it but I don't have a clue how to do it so if anyone knows, I would definitely think about doing that. This would be great because you could give away some free content upfront to gain some trust with your prospects.

Thanks.

danc1122, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  8. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    www.viralpdf.com

Or just search Google for "pdf brander".

Congrats on the success with the product, and well done for coming through and backing up your claims. Very pro :)

TigerPublishing, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  9. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mad props to you for being so entrepreneurial at your age. You have a very good future ahead of you if you keep this up.

I think this is a really competitive niche but I'm going to give it a go as you seem to have some nice bonuses as well.

Good work and keep it up!

terryd, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  10. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    UPDATE: I've just added a "Rebrandable Ebook" section to the Affiliate Page.

If anyone has trouble with it, just let me know and I'll try to get it fixed right away.

Thanks.

danc1122, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  11. smstome

smstome Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks you for your "Rebrandable Ebook". It will be nice to all affiliate members...

smstome, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  12. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem! Did you happen to try it? If someone could confirm that it works that would be great.

Thanks.

danc1122, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  13. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

Just want to show this picture of the Clickbank Gravity in last 30 days.

[​IMG]

As you can tell... it's going up... FAST. Thanks for the hard work guys and it's paying off for both of us. For the people getting close to 10 sales... don't forget to send me your payment details so I can send you the 100% commission!

danc1122, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  14. Smitty23

Smitty23 Peon

Best Answers:
    looks like a great product. I may give it a try. Whats the best place for traffic?

Smitty23, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  15. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks and just go to the first page. I described traffic sources. Basically, the top affiliate is just using good old fasion PPC and SEO techniques. There are no secrets, you just gotta put in the work and it will pay off eventually.

danc1122, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  16. webtester01

webtester01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, you're 17? Awesome!

I didn't know what heck affiliate marketing was at that age (and yes, it was still big on the Internet at the time), but CB might've not existed when I was that age.

webtester01, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  17. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha Thanks man!

I don't want to turn this thread into a "success story" type of thing, but the fact that a 17 year old "kid" can run a six figure business, just goes to show the potential of the internet and I hope it will inspire others to do the same.

This internet business stuff is all pretty simple if you're willing to put in the work. Trust me, I am by no means a genius or smart person. I've never once made the honor roll in school. Hell, I'll be lucky to graduate.

People, you don't have to be smart to make this work. You need a 5th grade education and a good work ethic. That is seriously all it takes. Just put in the hard work and it WILL eventually work out for you.

Keep up the hard work everyone!

PS - I haven't gotten a whole lot of PM's from people asking for help. I check these forums at least every other day so I will get to your questions. The worst thing you can do, is never ask.

danc1122, Nov 19, 2009 IP
  18. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, so people keep asking me about conversion rate/refund rate, ect so to make things easier, I'll just show the stats for this month...

[​IMG]

As you can see, everyone is converting extremely well besides 1 affiliate. Honestly, I don't think there's ANY product in this niche that can compete with these stats and if they can, I'd love to see it. I don't want to sound cocky, but I've promoted almost every product in this niche and this clearly has the highest earnings per hop.

danc1122, Nov 23, 2009 IP
  19. ZikiBru

ZikiBru Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting!

ZikiBru, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  20. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    yeah he's making a small fortune not only because he's into a hungry niche and has some great affiliates but the product rocks.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 25, 2009 IP