1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get $10/day tutorial project

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by youproblog, Nov 2, 2009.

1. appu

appu Active Member

Best Answers:
    gr8 thread, some really good staffs for those who wann start and donno where to begin from.....

appu, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  2. haydosrulz

haydosrulz Guest

Best Answers:
    Because he is trying to help noobs like me to get off their feet

haydosrulz, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  3. youproblog

youproblog Guest

Best Answers:
    youproblog, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  4. hhelen

hhelen Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your tip I will give a try with one of my latest niche product and see how it goes.
    One thing about clicks on Adsense is that the post has to be targeted for the ads to be relevant - in turn increasing the chance of getting click.

Nice sharing btw :)

hhelen, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  5. sgfinancialfreedom

sgfinancialfreedom Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks youproblog for the information.

I have been trying to carry out the social bookmarking process and I must say that it is SUPER tedious!

I spent parts of today doing the registration and stuff and I have only submitted my site to like less than 15 of these sites. Furthermore, I guess it does not help that I am pretty new to social bookmarking so I do not have any friends on those sites.

Can I check that you really do submit EVERY single page of your website to each social bookmark. Take for example your current project..you submit the 3 pages to each and every social bookmark?

sgfinancialfreedom, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  6. atson

atson Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for this

atson, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  7. youproblog

youproblog Guest

Best Answers:
    http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe...logspot.com&meta=&aq=&oq=&fp=4de6aef1efa46664

= 2,150 results so far for my homepage (all from social bookmarking)
    I haven't got the chance to bookmark my sub pages yet since I made them 2 days ago.

I know it takes a lot of time the first time, trust me I know i've been there just like you. Usually when I use socialmarker now, it takes me around 25minutes to bookmark my url on every (working) SB page.

I'll reveal (lol sounds like i'm a magician) later tonight another great way to create one way backlinks on high PR websites = getting indexed by google faster, more traffic and ranking higher on google. Don't waste your time on link exchange guys btw, if people do it it's for one reason: rank higher and get more traffic so you won't gain much from those websites UNLESS they have a high PR ranking. When you start a new blog or website, your PR is 0 and it takes a lot of times to get a higher PR. One way to increase that is by submitting your url to websites with a high PR as a backlink. But anymore i'll explain more about this later tonight (as well as writing good articles).

edit: btw for those who are still thinking that video marketing doesn't work, here's the proof it does and you should apply it. I'm ranked page one with my video after 1 week.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe...ronization&meta=&aq=f&oq=&fp=4de6aef1efa46664
    141,000 results (not that much but it's a start!)

and ranked on page 2:
    http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe=off&q=brain+synchronization&start=10&sa=N&fp=4de6aef1efa46664
    1,610,000 results

oh yeah forgot to mention: my blog has finally been indexed by google, which means I finally appear in the search results. If you can't see your website yet, be patient, follow what i've been doing cuz getting indexed can take sometimes some time (sometimes 3days, but longer in most cases).

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  8. zeewaqar77

zeewaqar77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like your idea man!!!
    Good way to get the traffic.

zeewaqar77, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  9. youproblog

youproblog Guest

Best Answers:
    alright guys this gonna be a long post but make sure to read this:

first of all I've worked my ass off today for the project, but that's how it's suppose to be when you start a new blog. So like I mentioned yesterday I wrote 1 article based on my content of my blog (brain synchronization). After finishing writing the first article, I've submitted it to goarticles.com.

Today I've written a second article on brain wave synchronization and I have submitted it to go articles again. When you will write your second article, you won't have to write a totally new article, I mean you can if you want to, but just to spare yourself some time: keep the main content of the article but try to rewrite a lot of the sentences and try to use synonyms. It's that easy.

The structure I recommend you to use is to start with a catchy tittle containing your main keywords. In your first paragraph you'll need to use a lot of you keywords again. Try to ask questions so you can get people's attention (very important). In your next paragraphs you'll need to write an interesting content about the subject by using your keywords. But don't exaggerate with the keywords. Use them wisely. Finally finish the article with a catchy sentence containing your keyword again.

very important: in your first and last paragraph you will need to link your keyword with a URL. For this, you'll need to use a basic HTML code. if you don't know what this is, just use the following code:

<a href="this is where you put your blog URL" target="_blank">put your keyword here</a>
    Code (markup):
    oh and btw, i'd advice you to "bold" your keywords with this code:

<b>your keyword</b>
    Code (markup):
    If you're a bit confused, have a look at both of my articles, I have linked them in this post.

Now finally after having submitted your second article, you are gonna rewrite this one as well and try to get as many different versions as possible. Like for example i've made 10 different articles today. So I have submitted my first article yesterday, my second one today and 9 others. The 9 other articles are free to be submitted to any of the following websites:

ezinearticles, articlecity, amazines, articledashboard, article-directory, submityourarticle, article-hangout, webarticles, articlecube, articles4content, article-buzz,...

Now the reason why I ask you to write articles, and many other people will tell you the same is for 2 big reasons: high quality BACKLINKS hosted on high PR article websites (=making you rank higher,getting indexed faster) AND what you need to know is that millions of bloggers are trying the same as you want to do, but most of them can't be bothered to write articles because they are too lazy. SO write articles, be different from the others and be successful. This isn't rocket science, just facts.

---------------------------------

I mentioned yesterday to claim a blog from technorati. It takes a couple of days before you'll get an email telling you got yourself a blog from them, but the reason why you want to do that, is because Google looooves technorati, so once you get your blog, post your blogs information on it.

-----------------------------------

There's a free software I want you to download here. If you don't know how to use it, please have a look at the video, it's very easy to use. Now what it allows you to do, is to post your blog urls/article urls to 350 FREE directories! = 350 backlinks. You might maybe know this company from SEO elite and keyword elite, so you know this software ain't a bunch of...

The software is free, but if you want to buy the pro version, you'll get over 1000 directories to submit your blog to. Just to let you know, I don't have the pro version because I'm very happy with the free version.

the best part is that you can actually sort all the directories according to their PR (1-6), you also get their alexa listing.

Alright guys? As always if you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  10. fdamours

fdamours Peon

Best Answers:
    Im glad you really are serious about this.

fdamours, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  11. youproblog

youproblog Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks mate! hope this can help some people out here.

12. anujain75

anujain75 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have done some totorial pages and they have been succesful. They however, tend to pay low.

anujain75, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  13. dorm

dorm Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks a lot for this thread. I am following this thread ;)

dorm, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  14. youproblog

youproblog Guest

Best Answers:
    Finally seeing some interesting results on google!

- ranked on page 1 with my blog AND 2 videos
    http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe...hronization&meta=&aq=&oq=&fp=62f5bb4a6a306904

21,800 results

- ranked on page 1 with 1 video and ranked on page 2 with my blog
    http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe...hronization&meta=&aq=&oq=&fp=62f5bb4a6a306904

141,000 results

- ranked on page 2 with my video
    http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe=off&q=brain+synchronization&meta=&aq=&oq=&fp=62f5bb4a6a306904

1,610,000 results

- video ranked on spot 1 of page 1 + brand new article I wrote earlier on page 1 as well

269,000 results

The goal is to get with every keyword on page 1 by the end of the week.

Ajeet likes this.
  15. anniseed

anniseed Peon

Best Answers:
    Great project for newbies. Also great to see a fellow mancunian on here, theres not many of us.

anniseed, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  16. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so how much is the earnings now?

leandar, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  17. adda4u

adda4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is awesome i will start my new project using the tutorial . I hope if we do well i m sure we can gain more.

adda4u, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  18. muzofil

muzofil Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! This is an interesting approach. Doesn't require much brainpower, but lots of gruntwork - which, surprisingly, is just what I need right now. :)

muzofil, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  19. Vexez

Vexez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting.

Will like to see more updates on statistics.
    Have a standard format to post statistics daily if possible, many people are here for that actually.
    Things like:
    - Impressions
    - Adsense Clicks
    - Total Earning of the day
    - Unique Visits
    - Main Traffic Source, where the majority traffic comes from?

If you need a boost with UAW to hundreds of articles directories let me know. Will submit an article for you if you want it. One of my article went to 1600+ directories/blogs with report. Google "article marketing with uaw" without quote, my google site rank 1.

Vexez, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  20. jambo182

jambo182 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So, you submitted your home page link to every possible directory using Directory Submitter?

I've added my new site to 40, and have over 300 still to do, as it's taking ages. Hopefully it will be worth it, though!

After I have added my link to all the directories, I will use the SocialBookmarking method, to add each article of my site to the majority of the SocialBookmarking sites.

I'm really hoping all this time consuming work, will be reflected in my rankings.

jambo182, Nov 10, 2009 IP