1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Most popular article directory scripts

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Tim_Myth, Dec 7, 2005.

I know that the freely article dashboard script is quite popular with around 300 installs, but what are some of the other popular scripts? I don't care if they're good or bad, or which are better than others, I just want to know what the popular scripts are. Good, bad, mediocre, whatever, which article directory scripts have the biggest install base?

Tim_Myth, Dec 7, 2005 IP
  2. Tim_Myth

Tim_Myth Peon

Best Answers:
    In reading through the last 12 or so pages of this forum, I see lots of references to WordPress, Joombla, and other blog or CMS type systems that can be converted to an article database. Are there standard hacks for this? For example, does someone put out a standardized template that turns WordPress into an article directory?

The reason I ask is because I'm looking to expand the reach of my Article Distributor software which currently only works with sites using the Article Dashboard software. Since I made Article Distributor freely available software, I'm not about to spend my time coding for one specific site. However if there is a standard script that is used by a bunch of other article directory sites, I can look at adding those sites into the distribution list.

Tim_Myth, Dec 7, 2005 IP
  3. hiredgunz

hiredgunz Peon

Best Answers:
    You can add article friendly article directory script to your list, although it is new, it should pick up pretty quickly! I plan on adding every option the $800 script have and more and still keep it under $50.00.

best,

Jan

hiredgunz, Aug 18, 2006 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
  4. brokensoft

brokensoft Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can use articledashboard it is free

brokensoft, Aug 20, 2006 IP
  5. @SHFAQ

@SHFAQ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @SHFAQ, Aug 20, 2006 IP
  6. idzone

idzone Active Member

Best Answers:
    articlebeach.com also offers script.

idzone, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  7. hiredgunz

hiredgunz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, and they may have fixed the security problems with the scripts, but I haven't heard anything about it yet. Plus, according to several ppl I've spoken to, most versions of the article beach script are being sold Pre-hacked, so I would suggest avoiding the script.

If you want a nice, easy to use script with lots of features and easy to customize, I would suggest Article Friendly which has all the features of the expensive article directory scripts and is only $49.95. If you want free, then AD is the way to go :D

best,

Jan

hiredgunz, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  8. sajidmm

sajidmm Peon

Best Answers:
    i hope, my article directory script will be the biggest install. I am gona have very great design work, many many good features, i research 3 months on this then i start doing article directory. you can check soon here.
    http://www.yourarticlesdirectory.com/

sajidmm, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  9. imzeeconsulting

imzeeconsulting Peon

Best Answers:
    imzeeconsulting, Jan 18, 2009 IP
  10. intelliants

intelliants Guest

Best Answers:
    Subrion Article Publishing is one you can add. Advanced SEF script, lots of features, fast growing.

intelliants, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  11. designet

designet Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, old thread to bump, anyway, a popular directory script is the one that is sold from http://www.built2go.com

designet, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  12. shehzada4

shehzada4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best article script has to be articlefriend.com . Toooo many features to resist and lot secure then other article scripts out there

shehzada4, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  13. BlaqHQ

BlaqHQ Peon

Best Answers:
    So far I have not seen any article directories currently being offered that catch my eye. I like softbiz's article directory but I think they are too pricey

BlaqHQ, Jan 28, 2010 IP