1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Relying Soley On Article Marketing

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by HiddenCrimson, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    i would make sure you use these articles for backlinks to a blog, articles dont last that long

Patchkaa, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  2. fabriciogr

fabriciogr Active Member

Best Answers:
    ezine is definitely the best article directory but if you'd like to submit to more i
    suggest you do a search on your keywords and see which other article directories are getting good rankings with these.

fabriciogr, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  3. infoaddicts

infoaddicts Active Member

Best Answers:
    on question for all.

Its time tested that bummarketing does work if applied correctly.

BUT HOW DO I WRITE ARTICLES? :confused:

Not evry1 are gifted with writing skills

infoaddicts, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  4. nosleepno

nosleepno Peon

Best Answers:
    Hire a ghost writer, if you find a good one they are fairly cheap and will write great articles you can call your own.

nosleepno, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  5. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't need writing skills and that's the beauty of it. Stop whining and JUST WRITE. There's nothing magical about your brain that make you incapable of writing articles, just do it.

That's the secret - JUST DO IT.

As for product selection, from my experience it's not harder to sell something expensive if it's targeted to the right crowd. Granted, prices that are really low make people buy on impulse, but I would go with something running on the $7 Secrets script and get instant paypal payments.

I'm enjoying these $40 commissions, lol, much nicer than $16 or whatever.

As for relying solely on EzineArticles, that's not as much of an intelligent choice.

NEWSFLASH - Duplicate content is a lie. I've gotten lenses and hubs with copy n' paste content on them, ie same exact words on both rank on the first page on google.

Stompernet agrees on that fact...

After you have gotten them accepted at EA, you can post them, with other keywords in the title, to GoArticles and ArticleDashboard and Buzzle or whatever.

More links = higher rankings

You can also try to incorporate web 2.0 hub sites like squidoo, hubpages, xomba (that's a winner guys), zimbio, wetpaint etc.

Good luck. You should totally have paid me for that, LOL.

lemonarian, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  6. blaine78

blaine78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol Lemonarian! I'm glad we don't have to pay for that. That's what I like about you, you are always being helpful.

Yeah, I find that Article Dashboard and GoArticles rank very well. If my memory serves me well... PR: Ezine - 7/10, Article Dashboard - 6/10 and GoArticles - 5/10

I have seen articles that I've sent to Article Dashboard do much better there than they did at Ezine where it was first submitted.
    Can't say the same about Goarticles just yet, I have just started to test them. So far I only have 3 live articles at there, 2 of them didn't do so well, but the most recent one that I submitted this week has started to send me some traffic, and it was on the 2nd page of google then ended up on the 1st page.

blaine78, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  7. blaine78

blaine78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    blaine78, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  8. lazarus4444

lazarus4444 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, bum marketing can and does work. The key is not being afraid of success and just do it.

lazarus4444, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  9. 1associate

1associate Peon

Best Answers:
    You should look at Xomba and Hubpages to publish articles - you don't have to wait to have articles approved and you can publish the same articles on both. Xomba is best in my opinion it gets higher CTR to my blogs than Hub and produces higher adsense earnings. Xomba also achieves higher ranking in Google searches for most obvious keywords. Recently Google linked to Xomba and I reckon that has helped but can't fully undertsand why. Both Hub and Xomba are free to join...

1associate, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  10. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    When I first started, I was really shit. I was taking hours to write one article but I was going about it in the wrong way. I would research and then try to write down everything I could remember, so although the article was educational and full of facts it ended up sounding boring and wasn't worth the time I was putting in. Then I started re-writing articles dropping in my keywords and I cut down the time by 75% and the quality is still good. You can learn.

Michelle., Oct 25, 2009 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    LMAO. I would second that...

evelinawilliams007, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  12. wuzyanswer

wuzyanswer Guest

Best Answers:
    Quick question fo the experts....Is it better/more strategic to have different pen names within 1 article directory or different accounts? Thx

wuzyanswer, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  13. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Remember to do the following:

keyword research, enemy competition!
    on site seo (keyword in title, 1st paragraph, 2-3% keyword density etc)
    off site seo (linking squidoo to hubpages to weebly to another 3-4 web 2.0 sites then to your EZA! linking 10-15 article directories (article dashboard, goarticles etc) to your EZA! posting on forums about your eza article!
    then about eza... WRITE A GOOD CALL TO ACTION! promise something to the reader in the article body and give him the impression he needs to click on the 'more resource here plx click' to get more info.

anyway, wall of text, no paragraphs. basically, there's a lot to it!

better go and buy a clickbank product about making money online. :(

evilpuppy, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  14. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ezine articles takes 7-14 days to review your article. So I suggest you use articlesbase.com

aladinhw, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  15. mlord10

mlord10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles has received a lot of crap content, which is why they have had to crack down on their rules. I have submitted a few hundred articles to ezinearticles under various pen names, and the articles generally get approved within 48 hours. As long as you are consistently producing quality content in large volume, it doesn't really matter if you have to wait a week or so.

If you are relying solely on article marketing, you need to get into 3-5 niches to start with, in my opinion. Some people will disagree with this, which is fine, but this is what has worked for me. Make sure you do plenty of keyword research, and try to write at least 5 high quality articles each day. The more you can write without sacrificing quality, the better.

mlord10, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  16. howsyamama

howsyamama Peon

Best Answers:
    I realize this is an older thread. But just in case - it can get really tedious writing so many articles. What I've done is purchased (or found free) PLR articles. I don't use them as-is, of course. But it makes it really easy to write an article when all you do is REwrite each paragraph. Same flow of information, same idea, but different words, voice and attitude. Totally unique articles in the end.

Also, for anyone doing this stuff, I highly recommend Chris Rempel's stuff. He does organic traffic pretty much exclusively. His stuff is very reasonably priced and excellent. I am not an affiliate.

howsyamama, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  17. 10:33

10:33 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find 3 points to discuss.

Intro

Introduce point 1
    discuss subpoint 1
    discuss subpoint 2
    discuss subpoint 3

Introduce point 2
    discuss subpoint 1
    discuss subpoint 2
    discuss subpoint 3

Introduce point 3
    discuss subpoint 1
    discuss subpoint 2
    discuss subpoint 3

Conclusion.

There you go - 400 word article in no time at all...

Full details of writing articles fast in this thread:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1560247#post12837235

10:33, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  18. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    EZA does not like rewritten PLR.

rolf, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  19. howsyamama

howsyamama Peon

Best Answers:
    I find it depends on the degree of rewriting. I don't just spin it (change words and phrases). That almost always results in Ezine rejecting it. But if you truly rewrite it - read a paragraph, then rewrite the same idea in your own words - I've never had a rejection. It is truly unique content. Just the idea flow is the same. Of course, totally different title, too.

This doesn't allow me to write and article in 5 minutes. But it usually only takes me 15 or 20 - instead of longer actually having to think up or research the points to make.

howsyamama, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  20. howsyamama

howsyamama Peon

Best Answers:
    FYI, I then take those "original" articles and spin & submit with Magic Article, which gives me dozens of new backlinks, even though of lower quality.

howsyamama, Nov 9, 2009 IP