1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

anyone want an easy job?

Discussion in 'Services' started by taktionlist, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    i currently own the website www.igottafind.com, a search engine that is very new and currently under construction, with a daily news feed and weather forecast section being added instead of the advertising spaces in the middle. I was wondering if anyone out there would want to do an easy job that i will pay them for. I have about 31 people using my website as their homepage to their internet, and i want to keep that growing. Now, the job is that i will pay someone or some people a certain amount of money to have a certain amount of computers make my site their homepage. PM me for details, if youre interested, and/or to negotiate a price per number of people. thanks guys.

taktionlist, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  2. ademmeda

ademmeda Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You need to offer something unique to your visitors if you want them to make your site their homepage. As far as I checked it, it has nothing but a google-powered search box. Nothing new. You can't see longterm success by paying people to make it their homepage.

Tell me if I am wrong and you actually offer something unique.

ademmeda, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  3. taktionlist

taktionlist Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why does it have to be unique? its a search engine..most people use search engines as their homepage.

taktionlist, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  4. criticaldecision

criticaldecision Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sure we can find some sort of agreement. you're right when you say its a "search engine" and it does not need to be loaded with features. sending you a PM right after this message

criticaldecision, Nov 6, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.