1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

U.S. officials identify Fort Hood Attack Terrorist as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by bogart, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    debunked: The Crusades.

There has been plenty of killing in the name of Christ.

Just because some people kill in the name of Islam does not mean that the vast majority of those in that religion approve of it, obviously they do not.

Zibblu, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  2. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    how is that any different from the drone attacks being carried out by us govt over Pakistan ?

what ? are US journalists just spies on payroll of Govt ?
    no wonder taliban abducted him

new, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  3. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    To whoever wrote me that anonymous note: Yes when white people commit acts of terrorism (McVeigh) it is considered terrorism as well, of course. That doesn't change my point that some people have jumped to the conclusion that this guy was committing an act of terrorism solely because of his name/religion when they don't jump to the same conclusions when white folks commit such crimes.

Plus I don't think comparing the bombing of a federal building to this kind of killing rampage makes much sense.

I'm not jumping to a conclusion that this was *not* an act of terrorism, only saying that we shouldn't say that it is unless we have facts to back up that assertion.

If we do find out that there was such a connection, then so be it. The facts are the facts.

Zibblu, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  4. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to blame this on Political Correctness and the changes that have occurred over the last year. It's no longer the War on Terrorism according to President Barry Obama.

Nidal Malik Hasan has been suspicious over the last year. Hasan had hoped President Barack Obama would pull troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq, and that he got into frequent arguments with others in the military who supported the wars.

Hasan also mades statement supporting the Muslim attack on Arkansas Army recruiters in June by recruiter-murdering suspect Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad.

Barry Obama did not utter one word in condemning the jihadi attack on the two Army recruiters in Arkansas.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/06/02/obama-condemns-muslim-attack-on-arkansas-army-recruitersnot/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106...DeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA3Ryb3VibGluZ3Bvcg--

bogart, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  5. Reseg

Reseg Peon

Best Answers:
    You say you aren't but in this same thread you said:

Jump to a conclusion anyone? ;) Sorry had to!

Reseg, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  6. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    His name is Barack Obama. Name calling is childish. Grow up.

Thinking intelligently and rationally has nothing to do with "political correctness."

You're right, it's not a "war on terrorism." A war on a tactic makes no logical sense.

And jumping to the conclusion that this act of violence is a terrorist act based on this man's name and his religion also makes no sense.

Yes he was against the war, yes he was angry about being sent to Iraq. How do these two things = terrorism?

At a certain point a word loses it's meaning if it's thrown around without any real thought.

Speculation on somebody's motives is different than flat out calling someone a "terrorist" without any facts to back up such a claim (look at the title of this thread.)

Zibblu, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    aka. Barack Hussein Obama, Barack Dunham, Barry Sotero and Barry Obama.

What? :confused:

President Barack Hussein Obama was wrong not to condemn the Muslim attack on Arkansas Army recruiters in June by recruiter-murdering suspect Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad.

Now look what has happened.

Hasan's motives are clear.

bogart, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    What are they? since they are clear to you, I will check later after the investigation is done, and see if you got it right or not.

imad, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  9. CMike111

CMike111 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm waiting for the muslim clique here to either condemn the islamic terrorist or say how understandable his actions because of the US blah blah blah.

Whis is it going to be?

Silence says a lot too.

He shouted allah akbar, meaning he did it in the name of his religion.

CMike111, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  10. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps psychotic breakdown is the reason
    source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33704314/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/?GT1=43001

wmghori, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  11. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What's the excuse for Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, the Muslim trecruiter-murdering suspect for the attack on the Arkansas Army recruiters in June?

[​IMG]

1. Tim McVeigh was executed.

2. White is a skin color and not a race, ethnic group or nationality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexican

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
    bogart, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  12. Jeccles

Jeccles Peon

Best Answers:
    Well there is one thing we can all agree on, and that is that this guy is a whack job. Whatever his motives, whether they be religious, political or created by space aliens - the facts remain the same. We lost many innocent people to senseless violence yesterday. Let's quit arguing and honor those that fell.

Jeccles, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  13. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's important to honor the fallen. But at the same time the Commander in Chief needs to take steps to protect the troops against domestic terrorists. This is the second time in 6 months that an attack upon a military station as occured.

President Obama's lack of a condemnation of the Arkansas Army recruiting station by the suspect Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad certainly was a factor in not stopping the attack.

Look at the facts. Nidal Malik Hasan was known to the Feds for make internet post praising suicide bombers and he also made statements by to fellow soliders defending the attack by Arkansas Army recruiting station by the suspect Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad.

Why didn't the military take action against Hasan? Where they worried that they would have the Obama Adminstartion, Eric Holder and Nancy Pelosi breathing down their necks.

bogart, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  14. jonas18

jonas18 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to like thiz guy Obama..I voted for the guy, but right now i think Mr O really lost focus on how things should be.Rather go after those lunatic Muslims, he spent all his time ask for forgiveness and worries about they civil right..All terrorist should be kill in sight, if however turn out to be alive, he/she should be tortured every minute to feel others pain.

jonas18, Nov 6, 2009 IP
    CMike111 likes this.
  15. PioneerGold

PioneerGold Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I figured.

White - good.
    Non-white - bad.

Oh so predictable.

PioneerGold, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  16. CMike111

CMike111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Amen!

I'm glad you have seen the light.

CMike111, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  17. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obama is sending the wrong message.

How do you win a nobel peace prize when you are supposed to be the Commander in Chief fighting a global war on terror?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Correct.

Elijah Muhammad's statement, 'the white man is the devil,' and Reverend Wright's statement 'God Damn America' tell the story.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
    bogart, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  18. PioneerGold

PioneerGold Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I know.

In your world skin color is all that matters.

White is right. Non-white is wrong.

Racism is your religion. As long as it's clear, your arguments make perfect sense.

PioneerGold, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  19. SakaryaLee

SakaryaLee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you have a strong memory huh ? :)
    that's a nice catch, thanks for it.

SakaryaLee, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  20. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never said he is Palestinian. I point out that despite being American (=born and raised in the USA), he considered himself of having "Palestinian nationality", although he isn't really Palestinian. He was just a terrorist, Islam-made. Islam can also make Americans become terrorists. This violent religion know no gender, race, color and location boundaries.

Maybe I should have written it like this, for dummies, so that you could understand the first time.

Nevermind Imad.... ;) we are already used to you..... can't really think with all this quran in your head eh?

ChaosTrivia, Nov 6, 2009 IP