1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indian's thoughts on Pakistan

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by scweb, Oct 25, 2009.

My mom just got back from a trip to India. She said that Indians did not like Pakistanis and muslims. Since I know that many people on this forum are Indian

What are your thoughts on Pakistan?

What do you think of muslims?

I am just trying to see if this is true or not, and please to not be racist in any comments.

scweb, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  2. Vebtools

Vebtools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am Pakistani.. I also wanna know this :-?

Vebtools, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  3. prophet666

prophet666 Peon

Best Answers:
    muslims are like any other human beings so the question of liking or disliking any particular religion is wrong.what educated indians think is that the leaders of pakistan have always been acting on the instructions of some big powers,the interest of these powers is to keep the pot boiling in their own interest to keep a check on both nations,this is the major reason for the hostalities between both nations.

prophet666, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  4. Tufail

Tufail Peon

Best Answers:
    my friend
    there are elements which are developing hatret across the borders.
    if you wish to know exactly,
    go to lahore when the sikhs arrive for their yearly sacred occassion.
    you will have a very good idea.
    go to any neonatal hospital in india and see for yourself how little blue babies from pakistan are treated by indians.
    there are many many examples
    after all, all five fingers are not alive

Tufail, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  5. flamer

flamer Peon

Best Answers:
    Indian's have no such hate about Muslims, but have it with Pakistan's due to the bad things that they have been doing onto India. The Recent Mumbai attacks with an evident source that it was Pakistan who had been training the terrorists and it was Pakistan who were the source of this terrorism has created a heck lot of hate.

Also, after the Lahore bomb blasts in Pakistan, they started blaming India for the reason without any evidence at all.

Frankly, Indian's know when to hate and when not to. They don't hate the citizens of Pakistan, they just hate the anti-Indian's who have been creating all the hate.

If the case was that the Indian's hate Muslims, today there would be riots all around India. Also, India has been defensive every time things like bomb blasts and terror attacks takes place. They haven't shown their aggressiveness what so ever.

Taking the Nuclear weapons deal, Both India and Pakistan have signed the deal of not having Nuclear weapons in their country, although Pakistan does have it with them saying that they cannot trust India attacking them anytime soon after they have got rid of the weapons even after the cruel things they have done on India since 1947. It is the money eaters in Pakistan who are hated by Indian's and not the Citizens.

Every Citizen Indian, Muslim or Pakistani who is not against India are living in peace in different parts of the world. You don't see bashing going on in any co-secular forum do you?

flamer, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  6. 123funda

123funda Member

Best Answers:
    in Pakistan Behind many thing Raw footprints are going on, if you see the history, any terrorist activity occur in India, india directly blame Pakistan Without any proof, and he dont see +100 anti india revolutions are going on in india, here are alot of example that india has blame Pakistan, but their colonel was involve,

123funda, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  7. flamer

flamer Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, there where a few, but it was past during the 1940's and 50's. If you even know about the 1993 happenings which was the biggest hit on Mumbai, it was proved to be linked with Pakistan. After that, i don't see India doing anything on Pakistan. Even after the Mumbai bomblasts recently, i don't see India going back onto Pakistan and getting them bombarded.

Although, Pakistan is still actively sending terrorists onto India. Applying to "Tufail's" post, if you see, there are still activities going on at the borders of Punjab and Jammu Kashmir. Daily, some or the other terrorist is caught infiltrating the land of India. Why do they do it? - The answer was once Kashmir.

flamer, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  8. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Indians don't like Pakistanis, even Indian Muslims don't like Pakistanis and vice versa. This hatered has its roots penetrated deep into hearts of each nation, however, there would be a fraction of people in both countries who are little bit more rational than an average Joe and would appreciate if both countries sit together and solve the matters which are keeping both nations apart.

Problem is both nations contain sterotypes and crack heads, who would not move an inch from their demands! Not to mention the foreign powers and their interests which would never let them co exist in peace.

Jin, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  9. flamer

flamer Peon

Best Answers:
    - There are a huge number of people, majorly the young generation who are quite rational, but i disagree on both nation's sitting together and solving their problems. This attempt has been made numerous times from "India" and the infiltration that happens during this attempts make India's to pull back their deals. Out of 100 individuals, about 60 individuals in India would be happy to "not" hate Pakistani Individuals but those 60 would not agree on having a joint nation again after the division in 1940's. Atleast not until the terrorist activists in Pakistan are killed to death.

- Every Country has its demands to safeguard their citizens. If not followed, then there won't be deal. Hence the present is based on it.

flamer, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  10. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude you're one of those odd ones i was referring to. You're acting as if India is more of a victim than Pakistan. There had been indian support in afghanistan and raw funded Indian terrorists have always been infiltrating in Pakistan during this war against terrorism. Blaming is easy and this is what you guys are good at, jerks at both sides.

It was 1947, it should be like that, i am sure no one on either side would want to unite.

Jin, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  11. flamer

flamer Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't ever say that India is more of a victim them Pakistan, but the chat here was, why is Pakistan hated by Indians - the answer was not everyone is hated, there are a few non-brainiacs who don't see the other side of the world and care for their own good. Right, i am not the one to judge on it, but the whole world says the same and people there don't want to believe it and they continue what they are good at. I did agree on the point that there have been Indian's going into Pakistan in my previous post, although it is not the recent part. Pakistan did ask for help from India after the terror attacks, and India will provide the support. "That is not called infiltration".

- Lastly, I would like to remind you that you that I didn't blame it on anyone, I myself do work along with Pakistani's. I have a few friends from Afghanistan and there are many more individuals who think it positively.

flamer, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  12. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you will believe there are issues at both sides, laws are broken at both sides, infiltration and terrorism is done at both sides by both sides, only then you would be able to understand my sentiments properly. Props to you for having friends in PK and Af.

Jin, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  13. pepperfield

pepperfield Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't we all just get along?

pepperfield, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  14. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Every country needs an arch enemy, much like religions need the devil. It's helps foster patriotism and statehood.

I've lived in India all my life & can attest to the feelings of animosity between the 2 countries whose populations have a LOT in common. Personally, I think Pakistan is a beautiful land with great scenery & natural attractions. Educated people there are just like elsewhere in the world & I have a lot of Pakistani friends.

eXe, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  15. Saifullahraza

Saifullahraza Peon

Best Answers:
    Know Indians who attacked samjhota express? colonel Roheet found guilty and Kurkare found every link and evidences of indian involvement in that train attack but all of them were killed in mumbai... this is really untrue that pakistanis were involved in there who were not speaking english arabic or urdu in their conversations.

IT WAS ALL FAKE!!!

India works on perception only not see what is the reality. India has been found several times with negative afghans and gave them high amount of money against pakistan. India is still involved in south waziristan and pak army is getting evidences. Why indian govt is doin this? We got this piece of land and built it from scratch when we had nothing to give to our labour. But india is not interested in peace at all please let the pakistanis and kashmiris live their own life.

India will face the consequences because power is not the solution. American will run away from Afghanistan one day without achieving and goal. so india should not follow those stupid actions made by usa and israelis.

Love you all indians

Regards
    A Pakistani

Saifullahraza, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  16. Saifullahraza

Saifullahraza Peon

Best Answers:

Thank you man by giving a true and positive comment. :)

Saifullahraza, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  17. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the view that the Godhra incident was completely orchestrated by Hindu extremists to strengthen support for the fascist and evil Narendra Modi, and there is extensive documentation to support this, including the police and entire state government infrastructure allowing Ehsan Jafri (an MP!) to be murdered in the most cruel way in the view of thousands of people.

However, Kashmir, Waziristan & India's own troubles in the northeast and with naxalites are completely different issues. There is absolutely no way that the common people or those who are not in high positions of power in the government can ever know the truth about what is going on. And naturally, each country will try to harm the other especially due to the open rivalry & history of enmity.

eXe, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Helvetii, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  19. gunners

gunners Peon

Best Answers:
    all the pakis first tell us why do you want kashmir

gunners, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  20. California-SEO

California-SEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Biggest proof of origin of Taliban http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1535923

California-SEO, Nov 16, 2009 IP