1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sitemap XML question

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by SonnyCooL, Nov 1, 2009.

i created a site with two dynamic page index.php and search.php (with dynamic url : search.php?txtSaleRent=For+Sale&txtkey=KL&txtPropertyType=&btnSearch=Search&txtSort=addate&txtSortType=ASC )

but when i try to create sitemap.xml (online) files, it only show two page, which i have a lot result ....
    anyone can help ???

SonnyCooL, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  2. alex_cristo

alex_cristo Peon

Best Answers:
    do you think sitemap generator can also include pages that gerearte automatically when user search for any thing no and never. It takes only URLs that are already present on your website.

alex_cristo, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  3. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, A1 Sitemap Generator can combine values in <form> related tags and test all combinations of links there... But under all circumstances... But Alex is correct generally speaking. When creating sitemaps, you need some place where you list all links and not depend on user input

websitetools, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  4. brianthompson

brianthompson Peon

Best Answers:
    can anyone please review whether my xml sitemap is okay?

brianthompson, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  5. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just search "sitemap validator" and their is tons of free validators, or you can go to google webmaster tools and validate it there.

averyz, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  6. onsons

onsons Peon

Best Answers:
    A: This is one task you will not want to do in notepad, it can be done, but would be very time consuming. There are many websites & freeware programs that can build an XML sitemap for you. I don’t recommend purchasing software to create XML sitemaps; many freeware programs do the exact same thing. Below is a few links to free XML sitemap generators & websites.

http://www.vigos.com/products/gsitemap/ - Free XML Sitemap Program
    http://www.auditmypc.com/free-sitemap-generator.asp - Online Sitemap Generator (no limits)
    https://www.google.com/webmasters/to...generator.html - Official Google Sitemap Generator

onsons, Nov 6, 2009 IP