1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Collaborative blog would appreciate a review.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by grawat, Nov 5, 2009.

I would appreciate reviews for my site http://india.ohzee.com (the main domain http://ohzee.com doesn't currently have any content).

It is a collaborative site where users can share information on any topic. There are a lot of topics (many more to come) and each topic can be accessed using a subdomian (eg: india.ohzee.com or finance.ohzee.com etc). On each page there is a block called "Select Topic" which can be used to navigate to other topics.

Information can be shared in three ways currently - blogs, bookmarks or forum posts (more to come). Any registered user can post and posts can be made to multiple topics (eg: post can be published to "usa" and "business" etc.).

The entire adsense revenue from any posts authored by a user is assigned to his adsense account (100% revenue sharing). The adsense publisher id can be entered at registration (I suggest u do it at registration since, the navigation to the right page might be a bit confusing later on).

There is still a lot that needs to be done in terms of improving accessibility (working on it). But, I would like to hear suggestions on what you think of the site, what improvements should be made and if you encounter any problems/errors.

thanks

grawat, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  2. allenlinkmaster

allenlinkmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    First there is no footer, Make nice footer with many links over there. Your website seems to be very very simple, now days people need to see new designs with new concepts. don't be so much simple like this. check out digg dot com, do something like that. Put 2 color combination. Content management is good. I can feel its full bookmarking websites, as you said we can talk about any topics, there is no feel of forums. feels like you have to redesign your websites and don't make your home page too long, otherwise it will be heavy website, takes lot of time to open. good luck!!

allenlinkmaster, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  3. grawat

grawat Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your comments. I will try and implement all those as soon as I can.

grawat, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  4. netdriver788

netdriver788 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The contents are very informative and it is well organised.But the template is very simple and old and specially the header and logo need to be improved more.Need a goodlooking template to attract the visitors more.

netdriver788, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  5. jamshed88

jamshed88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Content of your site is too good just header needs little makeover

jamshed88, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  6. grawat

grawat Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for ur comments. will work on the template.

grawat, Nov 7, 2009 IP