1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need suggestion from DP members

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rheahold, Nov 3, 2009.

Right now i am promoting one website related to MJ and his post mortem releases. Yet i have ideas of at least 4 more websites with good perspectives.

1. Is an adult website. Can't say more details except that there is no adult website that promotes that specific "topic"
    2. A forum based on people that do "one thing" and there is no good estabilished forum about this topic.
    3. And interesting gadged that has not been released yet but has huge potential from affiliate comision once released.
    4. Divertesment portal.

So the question is should I create the other websites or just stick with my MJ site for a while? I do all the back links and updating on the site.

Thanks

EDIT: Also am working on a ebook.

rheahold, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Based on my experience,you should only concentrate on one site at each time.
    This will make you give 100% attention to the single site to fully monetize it to it fullness.

mentos, Nov 5, 2009 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  3. lcwadminbj

lcwadminbj Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Mentos. Far too many people try to set up multiple sites at the same time and end up with none of the sites getting anywhere.
    Build up one first then when it is working and earning for you and not taking your ful attention, start the next one and do the same again but dont forget to keep your eye on the first one and continue to give it some attention.
    Wokr wisely and not hastily.

lcwadminbj, Nov 5, 2009 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  4. dreadman

dreadman Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with the above sentiments .

One site at a time to effectively promote a site requires a lot of time.

dreadman, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  5. sjr4x4

sjr4x4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Is an adult website - stick with that, do it well and make some money.
    2. A forum - lots of hardwork for little fiscal return, think longterm, but lots of effort
    3. An interesting gadget...has huge potential - sadly the potential won't be realised as much as you hope it will, unless you've got some funding, marketing, lots of time etc
    4. Divertesment portal - no idea what this is, but sounds like lots of content, lots of dedicated time.

sjr4x4, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  6. chu32168

chu32168 Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest 3. And interesting gadged that has not been released yet but has huge potential from affiliate comision once released.

Then use adwords to promote your site!

chu32168, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  7. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I create as much sites as I can and it works fine. But it all depends on your personality and dedication.

Kwaku, Nov 6, 2009 IP