1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Internet marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Skid, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Jontish

Jontish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How? I have 1500 friends, I broadcast the link and like 10 of those 1.5k clicks it..

Jontish, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  2. PhilipR

PhilipR Peon

Best Answers:
    UGH. Just like Twitter, they aren't, Jontish.

You are seeing the norm.

If you guys want to be successful, you are going to have to stop believing the bullshit and lies out there, especially on message boards.

PhilipR, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  3. Ashley1

Ashley1 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah social networking helps very much in networking. As building networks means you are advertising your product to almost all parts of the world. Social networks like facebook , ezdia etc helps you great in this. You may also take help from this article http://bit.ly/38qtVw

Ashley1, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  4. wallsinn

wallsinn Peon

Best Answers:
    this is basically for generating traffic and for marketing and sales

wallsinn, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  5. mflynn1999@googlemail.com

mflynn1999@googlemail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    The facebook stuff is really nice for marketing and also selling. I have couple of friends that over facebook are selling some products (expensive ones if I may add) to people that are far far away from them (Macedonia and Spain, Bulgaria etc.). And not just that, if not sell then you can invite them to sell for you offering them profit and then they invite someone else and the circle expands. But not only facebook, now more and more people all over the world are online on IM software like skype and messenger almost all day. You can simply search for some name and star an direct conversation with those guys marketing them your products. Some online games can be good for marketing too. You can advertise there with the players over conversation, it won't be pushy like on skype because on the games there are many conversations with the players. My cousin sold some computer parts over one game :).
    You just need to be innovative and good talker :). And when the conversation you started goes in upper direction, then it is easy.

You can find a lot of the latest free marketing resources, insights and information on these topics on this new site http://marketinginnovationtoday.com/

Best regards!

6. Hazel03

Hazel03 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm more on relying in twitter and stumble upon. They can really give you a good traffic. As long as you've done the right procedure. In social bookmaking, propeller and digg is one of my good source. All you need to do is create you good reputation and participate. :)

Hazel03, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  7. IMPackage

IMPackage Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can expand your contacts and build relationship with those in the same field as yours by using social networks. It's also a way to get traffic to your website if you post a URL on your profiles.

IMPackage, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  8. apnagopal

apnagopal Peon

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking

signature in forum

backlnks

enough to get good traffic

apnagopal, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  9. webagentspro

webagentspro Guest

Best Answers:
    Social networking definitely helps any online business. It simply means advertising any service or products for people that might be interested.

=WebAgentsPro=

webagentspro, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  10. lindadougherty

lindadougherty Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to socialize and interact with people for you to promote yourself and your business as well and social networking sites like facebook and twitter are the best way or place to do this. Internet marketing is incomplete without social networking..

lindadougherty, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  11. mrsvpl

mrsvpl Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello :) Im in to internet marketing my self

mrsvpl, Nov 5, 2009 IP