1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing - Landing Pages, Conversion, Totalling Confused?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by alamest, Oct 30, 2009.

Quick question I have..I hope someone has answer..

Everyone says that money is in list, it is better to send traffic to landing page
    or direct to product sales page or which one works better according to your experience.

Do we have to make in landing page a product specific for specific niche? Like taking niche as weight loss with a pill market, do I have to take them into a specific landing page or directly to product page???

2nd question, as far as for the 1st question how do I know that they are taken to the checkout sale page or thank you page or some special to understand that sale as been made.

I was thinking that first I will make a opt in page and than redirect to sales page and building my list of specific niche giving out free ebook of my niche or tell me another way to start as quickly as possible. Is it okay to have them be ended to clickbank checkout for specific product or does they have to go to that products sales page?

Just trying to understand how does the sale funnel works?:confused:

Thanks
    Alam

alamest, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  2. giancarlo

giancarlo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, landing pages are a critical element. Check out this webinar and then set up your PPC campaigns and start promoting your products.

Also you may want to watch the AdWords Tutorials.

Good luck.

giancarlo, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  3. ezine ads

ezine ads Peon

Best Answers:
    1) That's right, the money is in the list. But only if you know how to properly do it. There are a lot of people who don't make money from their list or who make peanuts ;) [You know, bankers make a lot of money, but not everyone is a banker and not everyone can be a banker ;)]

2) You're confusing some terms. "Landing page" is a page where the visitor lands on your website. There are more types of landing pages and one of them is the "squeeze page". The squeeze page is a landing page created in order to capture email addresses from prospective customers. Read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squeeze_page

3) It is easy to design a squeeze page and capture email addresses. It is more difficult to get REAL READERS for what you're going to send by email. There are a lot of marketers who get many throw-away email addresses from people who will never read any of their emails.

Then, if you succeed to get real readers, you need to send useful content and keep them happy in order not to unsubscribe. Many so called marketers send only sale pitches and then they wonder why their subscribers are unhappy and don't buy anything from them or unsubcribe.

Yes, the money is in the list, but if you know how to get it!

ezine ads, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  4. japaneseboxcut

japaneseboxcut Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got my first squeeze page up and running, I offer a free ebook every month to anyone that subscribes, hopefully this keeps the subscribers from giving my throw-away email addresses.

japaneseboxcut, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  5. wallsinn

wallsinn Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for giving us a remarkable information

wallsinn, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  6. internetrocks

internetrocks Peon

Best Answers:
    Create a landng page and then use google analytics .By google analytics tracking outgoing clicks you can easily track that how much people click on the payment button and even click bank also give you the information that how much people has click on the payment button.

internetrocks, Nov 5, 2009 IP