1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Make me an Affiliate Site, Clickbank Site, Both, Something That Makes Money! Partner?

Discussion in 'Services' started by greenlight, Nov 4, 2009.

I am not looking for an autoblog that makes money via adsense, i want an affiliate site or something that will be worth my time to SEO to top rankings and i can make some money.

I posted this over in the sites category the other day
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1557868

Here are some domains I would like to start with. Choose one or 2 to base your proposal off of.

LaserRefills.com
    BestDrugTests.com
    NationwideForeclosures.com
    BabyNamesHere.com
    AAASteelBuildings.com

Here is an sample idea that I had in mind

But don't say "oh yes i can do that for you" yes i know you can and so can everyone else here.

I am looking for someone that knows the best way to monetize a name with the right seo. These are all old good keyword names so i can get them to rank high no problem.

If the affiliate store is the way to go, then great, i expect you to find the best affiliate program that would work for me the best, none of this 24 hour amazon cookie stuff.

Obviously NationwideForeclosures.com would probably not be the ideal affiliate site, maybe it should be a clickbank review site? I don't know I don't want to do the work to figure out the best way, that's your job.

I am also open to partnerships (short term partnerships that finish after you get paid a certain amount), where you make the site and I do the seo, whatever, I am flexible if it makes money, I have about 50 of these type of quality names.

Thanks
    Scott

*one partnership sample idea- normally you would charge $150 to set up the site you think should be set up. but instead you do the work for free and get paid 50% of the sales until you make $300, in which case you are now paid in full.

greenlight, Nov 4, 2009 IP