1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Travel-Holidays site with unique content and Cheap BIN

Discussion in 'Sites' started by gianniweb, Nov 3, 2009.

I'm now selling Bestholidaysdeals.info, a travel-holidays site concerning travel tips and holidays deals all around the world.

There are 23 unique articles already published on the blog along last three months and other 2 are scheduled for November. The site runs WordPress 2.8.5 as CMS.

Many articles have been already tagged to social bookmarking/networking sites. (stumbleupon-digg-twitter).

The travel niche offers a great potential for income: you can easily use adsense and affiliates sites as cj or hotelcombined.

Domain was registered 3 months ago and there are 45+ pages cached and indexed as well as 22 inbound links. However this site is on sale as brand new so expect no traffic and revenue.

The domain is registered with GoDaddy and will be pushed to the account of the auction winner.

BIN Fixed price: $120

Buyer will get domain, site files and database backup. However I can offer help transferring the site to the buyer's hosting account if needed.

Paypal is accepted as payment processor.

Please PM with any questions or queries.

gianniweb, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  2. prawn_86

prawn_86 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me the traffic stats

prawn_86, Nov 4, 2009 IP