1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate program owners - how many of your affiliates are active?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by MoneyTopList.com, Nov 4, 2009.

Hello,

I tried to google for some study but I haven't found anything. So I thing we can do a simple study here if the affiliate programs owners answer these questions:

How many % of your affiliates are active (they place at least a banner on their website)?

How many % of your affiliates make at least one sale?

How many % of your affiliates make at least one sale every month?

MoneyTopList.com, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  2. redz

redz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well a lot of people will probably not tell you because they want to keep the business a bit secretive from competition. I would say AwigaMedia has over 100 affiliates active, around 50% of our affiliates make a sale each month.

redz, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  3. SmartVestor

SmartVestor Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, that's some very personal information for a company to send out to everyone, Our referral program members rake in the money but we would not share the details. Whats the reason?

SmartVestor, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  4. MoneyTopList.com

MoneyTopList.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    The reason is simple -- if you click the link in my signature you will see affiliate programs directory which is specialized in 2-tier residual income affiliate programs. I referred some affiliates to these programs and I would like to have some idea how many of them will ever make a sale -- is it less than 1%, a few percent or 10+%?

MoneyTopList.com, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  5. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the industry average is something like 10% or less.

And that number is for the affiliate program's themselves.

I would think an affiliate just trying to recruit via forums for their 2nd tier would be quite a bit lower.

5starAffiliates, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  6. MN Sandy

MN Sandy Guest

Best Answers:
    It depends from sector to sector and also from the quality you recruit. I agree with 5stars - recruiting newbies from forums only will probably will be producing a lot less compared when you're getting on board existing or competing affiliates that are already making sales.

Anyway, I submitted MoreNiche to your site as we offer 5% lifetime 2nd tier.

MN Sandy, Nov 9, 2009 IP
  7. mohdocnotti

mohdocnotti Peon

Best Answers:
    The number of useful, active affiliates who are earnestly active in promoting my products and generating sales for me is less than 10% and I focus a lot of attention on them, while at the same time I still give the other 90% the basic training and tools they need to promote my products online.

mohdocnotti, Nov 10, 2009 IP