1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to up keyword in a country targated Google domain

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by aadi1295, Nov 3, 2009.

Hello members!

i have a site recadosfun.com for Brazil Orkut community. i want to up keywords like "Recados para Orkut" or "Mensagens para Orkut" in Google.com.br, i have tried all the SEO techniques i knew like Meta tags and keywords, H1 tags, URL rewriting same i did with my other Orkut Comments site funscrape.com but its not working. Any Suggestion how to make these keywords up on fist page of Google.com.br?

Thanks in advance

aadi1295, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  2. arimmer

arimmer Peon

Best Answers:
    Its n00b but you may interest to paid attention for

1. host located
    2. link from Brazil site with the anchor as you targeted
    3. setup in google analystics for spesific country

is it all is done ?

arimmer, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  3. Feathers

Feathers Peon

Best Answers:
    The main thing you'll want to work on is geo-targeting. Sign up at Google Webmaster Central and set your geo-targeting to Brazil. You'll also want to make sure the site is in the native language of that country. If possible, host the website itself in the country via a web hosting company located there. Build backlinks from web pages relevant to yours in the same language as the native country and if possible hosted in that country. This is the basics to geo-target the website, proper on-page optimization is also required.

Feathers, Nov 3, 2009 IP
    bluebelt91 likes this.