1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Very Popular True Blood Facebook App (15K+ fans + revenue)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by GLD, Nov 3, 2009.

Hi guys,

I am interested in selling a very popular Facebook application of mine which is a community based around the True Blood TV show. The app has 15 000+ fans, 2500 MAUs and 4.7/5 stars from 67 reviews. The app has loads of viral features, such as letting other users "bite" their friends, send invitations to the app, add True Blood quotes to their profile page etc...

Here is the link: [B]http://apps.facebook.com/trublood/[/B]
    Link to app About Page: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=22054334711

I have been in contact with the Marketing Manager at HBO who has said that she is a big fan of the app so there are no risks from a copyright perspective. She even sent me content a couple of times such as promotional images etc...

It has made me around $180 off of Adsense since it started, but I am confident it could be making a lot more by using a better adapted web service or by selling links.

The app has it's own custom coded forum, but I haven't had time to update the app recently (as you can tell from some of the forum posts) which is why I have decided to sell. Need to give it a better home!

The app has 15,150 fans at the moment - so if you post a link using the app chances are a large number of those people will see the link on their Facebook homepage - a lot of advertising potential there which I haven't tapped in to. This is one of the best ways for you to make money fom the app, and you could get your link on the Facebook homepage of thousands of people, whenever you want.

I am looking for $1200 or best offer. If you want more detailed stats just send me a PM. Serious interest only please.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
    GLD, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  2. GLD

GLD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I forgot to mention that the app has a total of 22K users.

GLD, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  3. Overclock099

Overclock099 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What payment did you accept?

Overclock099, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  4. GLD

GLD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment via Paypal is fine. I am open to other methods of payment aswell. Did I understand your question correctly?

GLD, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  5. epic1231

epic1231 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    excellent Application, way under priced in my opinion, whoever buys this will be getting it for a steal! -- Wish I had the time to take on another project and I definitely would! Good Luck GLD w/ the sale

epic1231, Nov 9, 2009 IP