1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$2500 3 Day Challenge Results & Method

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by aaronlamont1, Nov 2, 2009.

1. aaronlamont1

aaronlamont1 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for your comments, as with everything there will always be skeptics so all I can say is to follow the methods and see how you go yourself.

I cannot say that I got much traffic from the youtube videos however the reason for the short videos where only made when posting on other niche blogs that would link back to my blog where the sale was to be made.

Bookmarking on the otherhand was really not for traffic and more for getting the ball rolling in the search engines so that my blogs could get spidered faster.

And also remember this, since I had put the upsells in place I only need to get a few people to take up that offer in order to push sales as the large ebook that was priced at $37 had a $67 upsell so one person taking that offer brought in $104 which contributed to me nearly hitting my goal.

Upsells are great as you can make more money from that one visitor.

Anyway thanks for all the great comments and private messages so far, I see that this thread has already helped others whether it be following along, getting inspiration or being able to set themselves a new goal to reach.

Many thanks.

aaronlamont1, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    What a joke. The original thread was posted more than a month ago. You claimed you would make $2500 in three days. You didn't respond to that thread for about two weeks, then finally posted a message saying you had succeeded and would post proof. Then you went silent for another three weeks.

Now, magically, you claim you made $2100 in 5 days. This means it's been a month since you made the money. You still haven't posted any proof after promising you would and your "steps" aren't anything special or unique.

It's kind of funny how many people around here will believe anything you tell them without evidence.

dlm, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  3. aaronlamont1

aaronlamont1 Guest

Best Answers:
    I understand were you are coming from however I chose not to put up proof simply because others have said that it could be easily faked, I wanted to just give my method and let others try it and use that as the proof instead.

Everyone is intitled to their own opinion on this and I welcome your comment.

aaronlamont1, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Screenshot = easy to fake
    Video = I'd believe it 100%

You said you were minutes away from posting video proof last time. Why not at least strengthen your argument unless, *gasp* you can't provide proof because you're making it all up?

dlm, Nov 3, 2009 IP
    Christian Little likes this.
  5. Jontish

Jontish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How is this thing going? :)

Jontish, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  6. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    Regarding the Twitter efforts-
    you didn't magically develop relationships willing to part with their money in ANY niche in 5 days.
    That takes weeks, if not months.
    This, from a veteran Twitter marketer.
    Not a chance you were making money with the "I follow you, you check me out and drop coin" method.

Claymation, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  7. PhilipR

PhilipR Peon

Best Answers:
    This guy is so full of crap, I need boots just to read this thread.

PhilipR, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  8. Hanz1980

Hanz1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't read anything in his post where he claimed to have made money from Twitter followers. Or maybe I missed it. Twitter is the worst place for promoting anything I've heard.

Hanz1980, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  9. PhilipR

PhilipR Peon

Best Answers:
    You heard right.

PhilipR, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  10. Christian Little

Christian Little Peon

Best Answers:
    QFE.

If any of you are dumb enough to believe this BS then you should be dragged out into the street and shot.

Christian Little, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  11. Hanz1980

Hanz1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    So is it impossible to make any money whatsoever using these methods outlined by the OP? If not $2,000 then at least $200?

Hanz1980, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  12. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    The OP wrote:
    Anybody that has ever put any effort into Twitter for marketing knows that people in your niche are not going to start showering sales your way within that time-frame....IF EVER.
    Nobody follows your blog from your profile either.

Positively the worst marketing model to have ever hit the internet.

13. Hanz1980

Hanz1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know. But did the OP state that he made any sales from any of those Twitter followers? I know Twitter marketing is merely one method. But it's just a method amongst many other methods out there which marketers use to bring traffic.

Hanz1980, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  14. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    In a perfect world, somebody putting that much effort into this would know if sales came from each and every effort, though that is hard to track if one is simply throwing the link into every social platform out there and getting what they can from that.

He should have statistics though on how much traffic came from each effort.
    That's marketing 101.
    If 100 people came from Twitter ( a very likely figure) to your sales page, you can bet one sale would be astonishing.

15. Christian Little

Christian Little Peon

Best Answers:
    No, it's entirely possible to make $2,000 doing what he said. It's just impossible to do it in 5 days like he claimed unless you do nothing but what he described for 10+ hours/day. If you spend 2-3 hours/day working like he described, I could see it being able to generate $100-$200/month, maybe a bit more depending on how creative you get.

He's posted no stats, no videos like he promised. So all you yuppies that are believing everything he types are just falling into the typical trap you see here at DP - "I made $XXXX with this {insert stupid adjective} marketing technique - buy my ebook for $XX to find out how". The only difference is he hasn't put it into an ebook...yet.

Christian Little, Nov 3, 2009 IP
    dlm likes this.
  16. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Best post in DP history.

dlm, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  17. dantheman733

dantheman733 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just got done trying his method for myself. Took me about 3 hours to write the ebook, reports and make the videos. Another 2 hours to post blog entries, post in forums and do some social bookmarking.

I did some stuff different though, but I won't say what.

The result: By the end of the day I had made $1200! The next day I was up to $3500! Wow!

Buy my ebook and you can be making $1200/day too! PM me for paypal details.

/sarcasm

dantheman733, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  18. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    There's another similar thread somewhere on here where someone had attached detailed screenshots and stats in every post. There has not been one single element of proof after all these weeks between the original post. The method seems far too good to be true, you can't just scrap up an ebook in that amount of time at that price. Just seems like an obvious attempt to sell a further "How To" ebook or build subscribers or summat. Sorry, just being honest, but you could turn all the negative responses if you just post proof for the dates mentioned.

Ryan6, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  19. Christian Little

Christian Little Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to see a video of his stats, not images. It takes about 5 seconds to fudge an image in photoshop. Video is way harder to fudge. I want to see the video have him login to his paypal account (blank out the email address if you're paranoid), and then show his transaction history and scroll up/down the page a few times (the scrolling makes it way harder to fudge because instead of just fudging content over a single static location, it's shifting several times/second which is a pain to fake). That would be a real bitch to fake unless you: a) are a master at Adobe Aftereffects, or b) go through the trouble of creating a fake paypal site (requires tons of work).

And if his defense is "I can't make a video because I don't have the software/skills to do it" - let me curb you right there: http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp Download the free version. The only difference between the free and paid version of Camtasia is the free one applies a watermark to your videos (which would be even harder to fudge so I'd prefer to see it that way anyways).

Christian Little, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  20. FreeCashTube

FreeCashTube Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe that this method has made $2100 in 3 or 5 days, I would insult myself if I did.

However I do like the methods you have posted. I think every novice marketer should take these steps, but at a little slower pace. I think quality is much more important than quantity.

You have a solid approach and game plan, I give you that, I congratulate you for that. As for making that in 3 days starting with 0 I dont believe. Just because I dont believe it, it doesnt mean that its not true.

Thank you for the post.

FreeCashTube, Nov 4, 2009 IP