1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fat Loss Guide: Fast and Easy diet

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by sky123, Nov 2, 2009.

As the title says "Fast n Easy Diet" is another guide written to train the reader to be knowledgeable and become a fat loss expert himself. Purposefully written in simple to read, easy to follow format like video and speech. At the end of the day, you will become physically and mentally tough to become a fat loss expert and understand the work condition of your body to live life full of richness and happiness.

As or society becomes more affluent and the trend to eat out at fast food outlets and buy processed food to eat, our population has become overweight and deteriorated in health due to eating food with hidden fats, saturated fat, sugar, presevatives, artificial coloring and the lack of exercize as we glue to our computers all day. This guide teaches us how to lose weight and maintain healthy body. Afiliates are welcome to signup and promote it.

site is http://FastNEasyDiet.com

sky123, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  2. SolaceRose

SolaceRose Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you thing this stuff will be useful to newbies like me? In that case, where can I promote this stuff?

Do you thing this will work with my Self Help blog?

SolaceRose, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  3. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    man its looks awful, sorry to be harsh but its just not very professional looking at all.

needs lots of work , I'm afraid, good luck though

2-4-K, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  4. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    It certainly does seem to need some really basic corrections.

Leaving the whole structure and format aside for a moment (which is probably more than any potential affiliates will be willing to do in this ultra-competitive niche!) it needs someone to read over it and insert the missing words to make grammatical sense.

In the second paragraph, I don't even know what the word is that's been missed out of the sentence where it says "Do you that this"?! And just little things like "Become fat loss expert" (should say "Become a fat loss expert"). Just basic proofreading. :eek:

The headline is weak, the copy doesn't "lead with benefits", and some sentences (like "you don't lose but stand to gain") are very poor English.

Sorry - not trying to be rude here, but I agree with 2-4-K: it needs lots of work!

alexa_s, Nov 3, 2009 IP
    dlm likes this.
  5. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Totally agree, the header, background, copy, really do need some work. The video pitch is a nice idea though. Look at some sucessful health products on CB and see what they ahve done.

Faclez, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  6. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish somebody would come up with an honest pitch page. Like no pictures of obese women crying or random statistics that don't make sense (80% of us don't know what to eat - what?). Seriously - is it too much to say: are you having this problem? If so, "insert product here" can help you because it contains "this and that information". I don't know, maybe people only buy from these overly dramatic sales pages, but I bet you could be more successful going for a more honest, straightforward approach.

dlm, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  7. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    We can't keep on agreeing like this: people will talk. :eek:

alexa_s, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  8. lbrg

lbrg Peon

Best Answers:
    lbrg, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you just agree with me? :eek:

(looks out window to see if pigs are flying)

dlm, Nov 3, 2009 IP