1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook ban because of vouchers?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by jontek2, Nov 1, 2009.

I've had great success with sending trafik from facebook to my sites using facebook with vouchers. Most of the vouchers I buy now does not work with my old account so I have to create new accounts in order to use them. The problem here is that you need to put in some credit card info in order to put in the voucher code, and because of that they can see that I have multiple accounts..

Does anybody know a way to skip this? someone who has been banned? let's share some ideas..

jontek2, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  2. Clobbersaurus

Clobbersaurus Peon

Best Answers:
    I had 5 accounts banned that I used different credit cards on using those free Visa $100 vouchers. I haven't been back since then, I just assumed they'd banned my name/address.

Clobbersaurus, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  3. thesilly1

thesilly1 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you've had great success sending traffic to your sites why not pay for the adveristing? just make sure your costs are less than your revenue and you'll be fine. no?

Seems like way less of a hassle then setting up multiple accounts with vouchers and credit cards.

just 2 cents

thesilly1, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  4. jontek2

jontek2 Member

Best Answers:
    No, as I said, I had great success with the vouchers, the clicks r 2 expensive to pay for.

jontek2, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  5. Clobbersaurus

Clobbersaurus Peon

Best Answers:
    ^^ This. When it's free traffic, the ROI is nice. If I had to pay for the traffic, then the ROI is ridiculously bad.

Clobbersaurus, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  6. thesilly1

thesilly1 Peon

Best Answers:
    So you're basically looking for free traffic by working the system. The reason they ban people using the vouchers is this very reason. The idea is you test out the voucher see that it works. Move on and start paying for the service that you want.

thesilly1, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  7. Clobbersaurus

Clobbersaurus Peon

Best Answers:
    No duh. The question wasn't why we got banned, the question was how to get by it. Although I do appreciate your judgement from your soapbox. No, really, I do.

Clobbersaurus, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  8. tbsboy

tbsboy Peon

Best Answers:
    You can buy Vcc and use a different name and address..if u want 1 u can contact me

tbsboy, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  9. thesilly1

thesilly1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I stand on this soapbox because I PAY for the adspace along with the other thousands of people who pay. I'd rather not have to compete with people who AREN'T paying. I don't mind people trying the system out (as he has) and saw that it worked (as he did) and then paying for the service (as he won't).

Stealing is stealing IMO.

thesilly1, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  10. jontek2

jontek2 Member

Best Answers:
    Dudes, there are thousands of different ebooks that are being sold with blackhat systems. Set up a new thread and complain there. Dont makes this thread to a moral discussion...

jontek2, Nov 3, 2009 IP