1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Do You Need A Writer Right Now?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alisha, Nov 2, 2009.

Hey,
    Are you looking for a high quality article writer? Do you need it within the next few hours?

I am UK based, native English writer and I create content for several members here on DP. I have a few hours spare now so I am taking some new orders for your content creation needs. All my work is researched and well written and of course 100% original! My Dp rates are $0.01 per word. So if you have an idea of what you would like I can complete it for you within the new few hours, just drop me a PM.

Thanks,
    Alisha

alisha, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  2. alisha

alisha Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Rafael,

Thank you for your email. Since that post I have been inundated with content creation requests and I am so busy completing orders right now. However your offer may be something I would consider in the future, I work for various clients on a long term basis and use Google docs to transfer articles quickly. What kind of niches do you focus on? Perhaps I should email you in a day or two when things are a bit less hectic then I can make a more informed decision.
    Thanks again,

Alisha

alisha, Nov 2, 2009 IP