1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling fansite for a musician

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Tracey12, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    You can see traffic statistics here: http://extremetracking.com/open?login=neyofan.

I don't have any revenue information because the site was hosted untill recently by a free fan site host, and the owner put her ads on the site. I have no idea how much she made off of it.
    It's the only active Ne-Yo site.

If bought, you can have the domain + site content. If you want the gallery, it will be about $10 extra. There was also a media section of the site, that I believe is still hosted somewhere. I was unable to get the script working on my new host so I totally disregarded it. The media section has maybe 200 audio and videos. (mediavault.ne-yofan.com) Whoever buys it is required to change the current layout.

I need cash, and if you want, I can continue updating the site and what not along with my staff. I don't want to sell it, but I just need the money, and I'd love to continue working on the site just as a staff member if you'll allow me.

Theirs still 11 months of the hosting (like a $60 value), you can keep that if you want.....If you allow me to host another site on the same hosting plan. (Don't worry the plan is big enough for both of the sites.)

FYI: I WILL NOT SELL THE SITE IF I FEEL LIKE I'M NOT GETTING MY MONEYS WORTH. I mean, this site is my baby, I had it since 2006. I worked so hard on it, and spent so much on it. It's my first fan site. I love it dearly.

Only Paypal.

Tracey12, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  2. pjj1020

pjj1020 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's a dead link

pjj1020, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  3. Tracey12