1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Do You Need A Creative Blogger That Offers Inexpensive Content?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sarah_harvey, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    For a short and limited time I am offering my services as a blogger for your website.

What Do You Need?

* Content that are easily digestible to your reader without boring them to tears!

* A writer who can write in a conversational tone.

* A writer that will be long term, or short term with a view to a long term working relationship.

We all have daily responsibilities and writing content is by no means my primary role in life as I work at a hotel and will never place myself in a position as a full-time writer or pretend that I have a team of writers working with me, so if you are looking for someone like that, then this offer isn't for you.

What Do I Offer?

* 200-300 words of solid content.

* Rate: $1.97 per post

* Brand New Content that the search engines will love.

From my past experience on DP, I find that I am better suited in some niches than others, so if you are interested in this offer, send me a PM or reply in this thread with the niche you would like me to write about. I will let you know if I can do it or not.

This is a limited offer and I am looking for a long term role here.

You can purchase a pack of 20 blog posts for $38.00 which gives a little discount. This will be delivered over a period of 1 month. I will only accept 3 clients, so this offer is very limited.

Delivery time for 1 client will be one month, and each additional client I will add a week onto the month. So client 2 will get the blog posts delivered over a month and one week, and client 3 will get their blog posts delivered over a month and two weeks. This gives me enough time for my job, my free time and delivering great content to my clients.

For people that PM me, please understand that once I respond to your PM, I will not wait more than a few hours to hear back from you since I offer my services on first-come-first-served basis.

Payment is via paypal for the blog post package and will be required upfront.

You can view a sample of my work here:

http://www.omgn.com/nexus/?m=200605

Feel free to ask questions.

Sarah Harvey

sarah_harvey, Oct 31, 2009 IP
    abstroose likes this.
  2. sciencegto

sciencegto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope you will consider my offer because I'm just a poor guy.

sciencegto, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  3. sarah_harvey

sarah_harvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's not about being poor, but the fact remains that if you are looking for an article that is a product description and you need 500 words for it... seriously. Tell me what a person can say about any product in 500 words. Most product descriptions never go above 300 words, because there isn't much to say.

However if someone had to say to me that I would have to describe a movie or an anime series, then sure... I can easily find 500 words to add to it. But a general product... not a chance. I could exaggerate and say I can do it, but that would be lying.

sarah_harvey, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  4. sciencegto

sciencegto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry, didn't read your reply here after post the PM. I had given url source for you to write actually. Because the product had a customer reviews which you can use it as a point. I had try to write it by myself but I think it too much duplicate.

sciencegto, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  5. sarah_harvey

sarah_harvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, that is the problem with product descriptions. At one point I had to describe a few products for someone else, but the existing product description was already damn good to the point that if I tried to rewrite it in any different way, it would actually sound worse than the original and not to mention a lot of phrases would have been similar since the product could only be described in a certain way. So it was a lesson learned for me and since then I haven't done product descriptions again.

However it is easier to do a product description if you know the product, have tried it and someone doesn't expect you to make it sound better than the existing product description. Then it would be okay to be honest.

Well that is my two cents on that subject. :)

sarah_harvey, Nov 1, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.