1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @dlm Thanks for your comments they really do mean a lot coming from you.

@brada7x thanks I know maybe it is time to call it a day here.

@precious007 I think my only fauly is not being very experienced as a vendor. Again being a vendor is a very big learning curve and is like starting in affiliate marketing all over again but having to learn a different skill set. Maybe I shouldn't have releases those products but I thought the natural progression of an affiliate is to become a vendor that is why I dont it not to get people to promote my products. I am working on 1 other product but I will not release it to the masses. If people want to find it they will sheerly because of its gravity etc not because I have promoted it. I agree I may have made a few mistakes but there has really bee no underlying intensions.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  2. prolife

prolife Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete I am really sorry to hear you are thinking about closing this thread. I am also surprised to hear about the behind the screen emails you've been getting. I've used this thread as a guide. I have been at IM for the past 2 months and made 2 sales. Nothing to brag about, I know, but this thread kept me motivated.

But it would be selfish of me to ask you to continue with this thread especially since I know how time consuming IM can be and how important every minute of the day is.

Whatever your decision is - do what is best for you. You have already shared more than you should have with the rest of us and for that I am thankful.

prolife, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  3. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    @Pete.....dude i have been reading this thread since the beginning and i have to admit that this thread has been a very big motivator to us all....my personal opinion is that you shouldn't close this thread....there is only one month left and it will be a shame if you decide to close it down.... don't give in to what the haters want .....
    F**K them buddy....take this train ride to the end man....

@everybody if you guys believe that this thread has quality information and don't want this thread to be closed then keep the comments coming

om3d, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  4. factchecker

factchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    Closing this thread before your deadline will make you look more like you were in it for the wrong reasons. You can't say "watch me hit my Decemeber goal", lead us along for months, and then let a few people shut you down.

I really hope you keep this thread going.

But if you don't, I hope you keep to you word about the November 1st promise. Not the competition part, just the letting us follow you along".

factchecker, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  5. KsNitro

KsNitro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pete, I have been following this thread for quite some time. I can imagine the kinds of messages you are getting from people. For some reason on public forums it is almost unavoidable for these kinds of responses to happen. And I know that it can be stressful as well. Even though they are just comments you can ignore, if you really believe in what you are doing it can be very annoying to have to deal with that.

Only you can decide what to do. But, with only around 8 weeks left I would encourage you to keep it going. You are almost at the finish line and the majority of people here support you. I really want to know how it turns out. Heck, if it is too much hassle perhaps you can send your messages to someone else and they can post them for you. Or if you do close it, perhaps continue it on your blog. Whatever you decide to do I am glad you did this. I think it has helped people more than anything else.

KsNitro, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  6. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @prolife Thanks for your words I still don't know what I am doing at the moment. If it was just all about time that would make it easier.

@om3d i know there is not long left on it. It could just have been last night that something snapped and I just felt enough is enough.

@factchecker I understand what it would look like but sometimes things just get a bit much. I mean I have done this for 7 months now and I have never asked for anything in return and to be honest I really wouldn't want anything. One way or another I will still honor what I said about the November 1 I mean I have everything ready and it wouldn't be right not to. Whether it be on here or somewhere else. I will work that out!

@ksNitro thanks for your comments. I know the majority of people are behind this but it always seems the minority spoils it for everyone.

@everyone It's saturday morning here I am going to get away for the day and leave all this behind.

I will post and let you guys know what is happening.

Thanks for all your support.

Pete

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
    petehols, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  7. majkazuki

majkazuki Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete,

Been reading since the beginning, and have even reread the entire thread a couple of times. You've been inspirational.

I'm really hoping you don't feel the need to shut this down because of some haters--I was hoping to read this to the end (how much you made, products, etc.). Then again, I wouldn't dictate your decision, even if what you choose to do were my decision.

In the end, you should do what makes you happy.

Again, thanks for the inspiration. Good luck in your future endeavors.

--Major Kazuki

majkazuki, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  8. MuseHack

MuseHack Member

Best Answers:
    Very well done, Pete :~) Anyone in the public eye will draw their fair share of goofballs. Sounds like you've run across a few. This means you are doing something right. People and businesses in a spotlight must have a thick skin, especially on the net where anonymity allows crass behaviours. 100,000 views is one bright light!

You'll never know whether it is your competition trying to shut you down, or take over the niches you have promoted to a forefront, that are creating obstacles. I have found very few people who have taken the time to be truly evil, so detractors are often failures who know that another's success will prove them inept. Besides these people, though, when looking for a reason to provide discouragement, very often it is enough to just 'follow the money' to determine motivation.

Perhaps there are those in the IM field that know you are generating competition, and they would be best served by causing you to go away. You have exposed some things that are certainly affecting MMO profits by supplying free knowledge. What better way to stop you, than to discourage and frustrate, by throwing obstacles in your path? If you have discovered a niche without a lot of competition, what better way to steal it than to get you to go away? If you have entered a niche with a lot of competition, what better way to stifle a competitor?

When someone or something starts to affect customer acquisition cost by just a five-cent piece, or conversion ratios by a fraction of a percent, this is a problem to be solved. Professional AMs watch the forums, and I suppose you know there is black-hat and white-hat in this field as well ;~) For every niche that someone following your thread makes the first page of an SE for, that is another business that is no longer on the first page.

You will never stop those types of negative emails and posts. You do, however, have complete control over how you choose to react to the negativity. In business, there is no place for emotional action or reaction. All you can do is just think things through logically, and follow your business plan.

What you have done is known to work well, and this has been proven by others on this thread that have made the attempts. What you have proposed for the end of the year is rational and sound. Your growing understanding of the business resulted in a natural evolution to being a vendor. Some of the best vendors were or are great affiliates. So far you have made many correct moves.

Everything outside of you is beyond your control, including whatever may cross the minds of the disillusioned and deluded, and this is not your problem to deal with. For those who have studied this business model, no proof of dollar amounts is needed. To those who are failures and do not understand, no proof will ever be adequate, and these people actually need more education.

MuseHack, Oct 30, 2009 IP
    tz6119 likes this.
  9. suchiarya

suchiarya Peon

Best Answers:
    I generally do not reply on threads as I am lazy, but this time I am forced to share my feelings. I really love this thread. I use to go through each and every reply on daily basis and take the best with me.

I would just say, Pete just concentrate on your targets. Few people might be jealous of your success. You are now close to your success. Keep us motivated too by posting your success stories in this thread and monthly earning screenshots :)

Guys we won’t let Pete close this thread

suchiarya, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  10. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Close the thread!!

The same losers who are questioning your integrity or motives will be the same losers in 6 months time asking everybody why they can't seem to make money online.....

Use the time you spend updating this thread or responding to questions to make yourself more money, you've shared more than enough with this thread for anybody to read and get started in the same way..

terryd, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  11. tz6119

tz6119 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete
    What ever you decide to do I reckon your a legend. I have benefited and very much enjoyed this thread heres something I've got pinned up on my wall. I read it when I need a lift. These are not my words I copied them from a book. Except the last line you'll know where that comes from.

The pioneers, the innovators and the risk takers, are all people who imagined or DREAMED that something could be done.
    Instead of been overwhelmed by the arguments explaining why it couldn't be, they found out how it could be done and did it.
    JUST DO IT:)

tz6119, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  12. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What I don't get why are you being affected by all the "People" that are trying to denigrate you in some way. If you're keen about this journey, serious about making money and sharing your tactics with everyone just ignore everyone that is trying to pull you down.

I've given my pure opinion above and really there's no point in closing this thread.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  13. candy_lim01

candy_lim01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I suggested you close the thread and continue your posting @ your blog.

Only those that really trust and like you will read from your blog. There's nothing wrong marketing your own products or recruiting your affiliates. Since there are so much pressure, close it and focus @ your 60k, don't let anything stop you.

Just keep updating your blog. I'll be the first to read and support you!

candy_lim01, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  14. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    If you were going to shut down this thread because of the hassle keeping up with replies and helping people out here, I could understand that, but if it's just because of random douches, I think that's a little lame. If you want to help people by giving them your strategies and tips that's fine, just do so and ignore everyone who is getting in your way. If you don't want to help people any more that's fine too, but don't make that decision based off of the few who are obnoxious. Same thing with regards to the products you release now and in the future. If you want to do a MMO product, don't be scared to release one just because people might start calling you a fake or scammer.

I guess my point is you should make whatever decision based on what you want to do instead of letting negative people dictate your actions.

Regardless of what you decide, it was cool watching your journey (came in a little late on it, though) and you're a really inspiring guy, Pete, and I wish you the best of luck.

Nanashi, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  15. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you should close the thread (this is a valuable resource for newbies), but just as Candy mentioned, you could also just focus on posting on your blog instead.

Also, going off what a few already mentioned, don't let anyone get you down with what you're doing Pete. Being in business, you're going to have good days, and you're going to have bad days, you're going to have great customers, and you're going to have bad customers, and you're going to have bitter, sour, and jealous competitors trying to screw you or get under your skin....it's all just the nature of the beast I suppose.

Stand tall and keep on keeping on!

ajbarnes, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  16. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    @petehols do not worry or care about the people who say bad about you pete.We know how hard you worked to reap the money.And we are all very impressed by the amount of work you have done.This thread is a great inspiration for anyone entering the IM,and there is no way anyone can beat you in starting/developing such a nice inspiring thread.

Take care and neglect people who talk BS.

evolveforever, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  17. johnhold

johnhold Peon

Best Answers:
    To anyone that thinks that Pete set this whole thing up as some sort of scam:

I can tell you flat out you're wrong. I've seen all (most) of Pete's articles (over 2,000 from one author alone), his landing pages, the product that he promotes on Plimus and the products he promotes from ClickBank. All of it.

He's put in a lot of work and I'm sure has made some nice money doing it.

Anyone that can't tell Pete writes from his heart here on DP is just not listening.

Please don't PM me to tell you where his sites and articles are. I won't tell, and in truth, it wouldn't help you anyway. Everything that I've seen is exactly as he's described here through his post. There are no secrets. There's nothing else to tell you that he hasn't already said. The fact of the matter is Pete makes the money he does because he earns it. He works real hard and puts in a lot of time and effort doing it. Believe me, I've seen it.

Pete, whether you decide to close this thread or not, in my book, you're a stand up guy. DP is a much better place because of you. Anyone that really wants a blueprint for making money on the Internet need only read this thread and put your plan into action. You can be real proud of that.

johnhold, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  18. factchecker

factchecker Peon

Best Answers:
    Not exactly true.

By people commenting on this thread it has given you motivation to continue and work hard. I don't think you would have made as much as you did without this thread.

Many people don't have "fans" and have to work hard alone. You have a support group and it would be unfair to turn your back on us now.

Good luck.

factchecker, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  19. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    @everyone

I think what many people are missing is that it's not just the matter of a "few random people" leaving PM's and flame about Pete.

It's also about how he spends HIS time. He has put a lot of time into this thread giving away FREE information and people are demanding more and more of him.

Expecting him to post screenshots of his income every other day, expecting him to reply to every question posted in a 70 page thread, expecting this & that, it's ridiculous.

And so what if the information Pete has dropped here isn't new business chaning material? It's still great for newbies. And it provided a way to follow along to see the actual success of these methods.

Some of you have said that this method is time consuming and won't bring sales quick. Guess what? It's NOT a get rich quick scheme. And for new marketers who don't have the cash to put into PPC or outsourcing work it's great. And there ARE people out there who may have the cash but consider it too risky of a gamble to throw money into for testing. Making this startup mini-guide even more valuable.

All that being said, Pete has put a lot of valuable time into this. Time he could've been spending to further his own income.

He didn't have the intention of putting out products in the beginning so whoever is using that as an argument saying that it was all a plot to pull in affiliates, well you get the point.

Pete, whatever you decide to do, make sure it's something that is beneficial to you and less stressful. People are bloodhounds and will suck you dry if you allow them to.

I see no shame in you closing this thread if that's what you wish to do. Let people take what you've already given and run with it. You've done more than your fair share in contributing to the community.

-Brad

brada7x, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  20. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been a registered member on dp for almost a year now and i have been reading almost every thread...
    I don't usual post reply's because I'm kind of lazy.... anyways before i started reading your thread i thought that article marketing was to hard to do and probably didn't work.

Pete i have to admit that you actually motivated me to make my first money online through article marketing and if it wasn't for you i probably would never have tried in the first place. The content that you have offered through out your journey is priceless you actually tighten all the knots and gave me a clear path to follow along.

I'm a living proof that what you have shared with us dose really work... i haven't made the amount of money that you have so far but i can proudly say that I'm about to reach 35% of your goal maybe by the end of November .....

Dude i want to thank you from the bottom of hart to the top of my f**king lungs for keeping me motivated and pumped all the time so Pete don't give up and remember that sometimes it takes bending to avoid breaking.
    Take care

om3d, Oct 31, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.