1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any tips to get affiliates to sell your product on Clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by DTForecast, Oct 25, 2009.

Are there any tips for getting affiliates to sell your product?

I am new to affiliate marketing...but our product does amazing sales without affiliate...would be nice to have an army of affiliates selling our service.

Does anyone have a checklist of things to do to run a sucessgul clickbank campaign?

DTForecast, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  2. floodrod

floodrod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best way is to make the site convert like crazy.. And Prove It... There is no better way...

1,000,000 affiliates that don't make any sales ain't worth squat. Good marketers will find your program with little publicity if you have something worthwhile to sell.

floodrod, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  3. YouCanDoItGuides

YouCanDoItGuides Peon

Best Answers:
    Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Provide a screenshot of your conversions here and if they are solid I am sure you will find plenty of takers...

YouCanDoItGuides, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  4. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    5starAffiliates, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  5. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    That's for sure.

I endorse what's been said above. If it helps, I can tell you what I think are the big, important things that determine whether serious, professional affiliates will promote a Clickbank product. I don't guarantee that all serious professional affiliate will agree with them, but my impression from other forums and from talking to other affiliates is that they'll be very helpful - hope so, anyway.

The things that potentially interest me in being an affiliate are, in this order:-

1. Lack of a vendor's opt-in on the sales page (like many professional affiliates, I have no interest at all in becoming an affiliate if there is one, because there are plenty of other products without one and it's just a complication I don't need. If there's a "vendor's opt-in" many pro-affiliates will just look no further. You probably know this already!)

2. A good sales page that looks like it converts well (most important - everything else including commission-rate is secondary to this)

3. Evidence of conversion (if possible - and I accept that this may be subjective and interpretable and I'll have to use my judgment in assessing it, and whether I believe it, to some extent)

4. A good product (I won't become an affiliate without assessing that for myself, either with a review copy or sometimes by buying one myself if the vendor says "no" to my polite, convincing, well-reasoned request for one)

5. Decent earnings per sale (either high price and 50/55% commissions, or, if at a lower price, 70/75% commissions)

I need all five of the above to be interested. There are over 10,000 products on Clickbank for me to choose from, and it's very easy to say "no" to one that falls short of any one of those 5 requirements above.

6. (less important) A gravity figure that's not too high (because I don't want heavy competition from large numbers of active affiliates with big Adwords budgets), certainly under 100, and under 50 is even better

7. (least important of all) "affiliate toys" (like email copy, banners, articles, and other stuff I can make/get myself) but I suppose they're a small additional plus, if available, and admittedly they can help to create the impression that the vendor wants to co-operate with his affiliates, which helps. But the best "affiliate page" in the world won't interest me if the product and/or sales page are no good or if there's a vendor's opt-in there.

If you look at the many threads on this subject in the Warrior Forum where many pro-affiliates hang out, you'll see that the factors above (and especially the first five) are more or less the "general consensus" among potential affiliates. Good luck!

alexa_s, Oct 29, 2009 IP
    themanbeast9 likes this.
  6. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    DTforecast, now you must be grateful for such useful tips. And Alexa, this article would have got thousands of views if it was there on EZA. I am definitely using these for my own "stuff".

jacky8, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  7. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for explaining so well, Alexa! I like your thoroughness in choosing. Good advice!

smile633, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  8. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Alexa thanks for sharing such gold-mine information with all of us..

I really don't know what on earth I would be doing now without your guidance :)

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 4, 2009 IP