1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making 0 profile with Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by yuniyasha, Oct 29, 2009.

Hey, I just got adsense a few days ago and on my first day I made 31 cents and then I just stopped getting any money at all. It doesn't bother me atm because my site is currently in development and I'm the only one who visits it (Other then my girlfriend who visits it whenever I need her to help me test something)...

So I was just wondering if I am making 0 profit because it's just me and if my profit will rise again once I make my site "public" and people other then me visit it.?

And edit: I realize I put 0 "profile" , I meant Profit.. It's early in the morning lol

yuniyasha, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  2. Stefy

Stefy Peon

Best Answers:
    the important thing is that you don't click your own banner........your site is new so try to increase traffic and to find good content.....than promotion

Stefy, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  3. sahandy

sahandy Peon

Best Answers:
    How you get your Profit ????

My suggestion: Remove Ads, make it public when it is ready, generate some traffic and then Put Ads.

sahandy, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  4. FreeCashTube

FreeCashTube Peon

Best Answers:
    How did you get the 31 cents if you have 0 visitors? Avoid clicking on your own ad or have others do it. Google can ban you before you start. Avoid using other computers or relatives close by clicking on links as well.

Wait until the site is public before putting on ads.

FreeCashTube, Oct 29, 2009 IP