1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

-> 30DAYWEALTH.com just submitted for Clickbank approval!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by rtp06, Oct 27, 2009.

Hey guys, I have finally completed my new system the 30DayWealth system.

This page and product is going to change the face of MMO Clickbank products to come. This is a top quality product that I put a lot of time and effort into. The sales page is amazing and I GUARANTEE LITTLE TO NO REFUNDS!

Included in the product is over 30 step by step videos. I guarantee this page will convert visitors with an amazing ratio, and I know that every customer is going to be %100 satisfied!

[​IMG]

The page is http://www.30daywealth.com

The affiliate page is http://www.30daywealth.com/affiliates.html (May be temporarily down)

Let me know what you think guys!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
    rtp06, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  2. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    It's certainly not the worst sales page I've seen. At least you had a proper copywriter (even if he didn't manage to use a spellcheck on the text). A little bit on the "flashy"/"scammy" side, perhaps? (No insult intended - but not everyone's taste, you know? But certainly the kind of thing that can sell well, albeit with some refund requests, I think?).

The potential problem is that the duration of the wealth-creation you're expressly claiming in the title (30 days) is only half the guarantee period! You must be slightly concerned that people struggling after 30 days - which we all know some proportion of the purchasers of such products will be, even through no fault of the product itself - will decide to ask for refunds?

In some ways, a 100-day "claim" might be both more plausible and less concerning on this front?

And then of course there's the FTC to worry about ...

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
    alexa_s, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  3. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope you read this again so you can help me with these questions.

Could you tell me where you found a misspelled word? Thank you.

Also, I have never actually bought a CLickbank product myself.... Is there something that blatantly tells them they have 60 days after they purchase?
    Even if it did... my product is pretty f*#king good.. I don't think I will have a problem with refunds at all.

And also.... what would be my worry about the FTC.... I'm not saying you were saying anything negative about me I just didn't understand.

Thanks.

rtp06, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  4. Sour

Sour Peon

Best Answers:
    It's still bugging me how your entire content background is one HUGE image. It makes scrolling really laggy and won't go over well with slower connections/computers.

I'm also seeing some text overlapping: http://i35.tinypic.com/28aonyb.png

Sour, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  5. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    @alexa I found the typos. Thanks there were 3 of them.

@sour Yeah man I know, about the huge background image, to be honest with you I'm just not very experienced in HTML. I am very skilled at Photoshop and salesletters and everything else. Also, you said the text was off, and I highly appreciate you taking th effort of taking the screenshot and showing me, I definitely do not want that! But it's not overlapping on my firefox or internet explorer even after clearing all caches cookies and history. How do I fix this? What is the reason the text is overlapping on your pc? Your help would be much appreciated.

To anybody else reading, I would like to know if the text is overlapping for you on your computer.

rtp06, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  6. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    @rtp06 - browsershots.org

You can test in various browsers on various platforms and see how it looks in all of them. Maybe that'll help you track down which browser is messing up display (I'm guessing it's either a Mac, or IE6... :))

TigerPublishing, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  7. Sour

Sour Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm running Firefox on OS X at 1440x900. I took a gander at your source code and it isn't very clean. Everything is basically positioned pixel by pixel instead of letting the browser render the page for you. I'm assuming you created the site with some type of WYSIWYG editor?

There's hardly any overlapping when I view the site in Safari. Your code probably just isn't very cross-browser friendly. If you want to fix it, I recommend you look for someone on DP to recode it for you. Your site's incredibly basic, so it won't be expensive. It's just that you have a lot of text stylizing (highlighting, bolding, underlining, etc), so it'd be time consuming process to have to re-stylize each little sentence and word.

EDIT: I also wanted to add my own personal opinion on the overall design (maybe this is what Alexa meant by "scammy"): your site's style is a little outdated looking. Most modern designs are much more subtle with the effects (gradients, shadows, etc), and I personally think it makes the site look so much prettier. Examples:

- 30DayWealth.com: The white glow is a little too much. You may want to tone it by a lot or get rid of it.
    - Drop shadows: It looks like you're sticking with the default setting Photoshop gives you. The standard now-a-days seems to be keeping the shadow at about 20% opacity.
    - Gradients: You should make your fades much softer. Having it go from red to black is a little too 90s. It'd look much nicer if it was just red to a slightly darker red. You kind of want the fade to be barely noticeable.

It's basically following the whole web 2.0 trend. Try Googling some tutorials, so you can get the idea of it. I know not everyone would agree with my personal tastes, seeing as it is just my personal tastes, but I think it would improve the design a lot. I hope I helped without offending you :). If you need help with anything, let me know.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
    Sour, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  8. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's Clickbank's standard terms of service, which all vendors must honour. If anyone asks for a refund, you have one day in which to "sort it out with them and get them to withdraw their request" otherwise Clickbank will give them the refund and debit your account accordingly.

The point I'm making is simply that the earnings representation made (with your title and your wording) related to a shorter period of time than the guarantee on your product. Problem! Expect refunds! (And as I tried to make clear in my earlier post, that's not about how good the product is. Products like this, making claims like this, have a rather high refund-rate. Fact.)

As your wording stands now, in my opinion it's illegal (I'm not a lawyer, though). The FTC guidelines also change on 1st December. You must have read/heard about this, surely? If you say anything about "potential earnings" you have to state clearly whether they're representative/average or not, and all sorts of other things, which is information missing from your proposed page at the moment. Clickbank, I imagine, will "let it through" without too much worrying about it, because you're the person primarily liable for it, not them - they're only a retailer, not the source. But you need very up-to-date expert legal advice for sure, if you're going to use this page. :eek:

alexa_s, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  9. Avo19

Avo19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If it works, why are you selling it? I mean, you do make a verifiable $30k+/mth with these methods and you're not telling porkies...

Avo19, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  10. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    @alexa ... thanks, but I really am not worried about refunds what so ever.

@sour .... thanks for the help. I personally do not agree with your opinion of the appearance of the website. When it comes to alexa saying it looks too flashy/scammy.... I have seen her say that a couple times in other threads also... So i guess she just feels that way about things often. I think it looks very good and is a good mixture of web 2.0 and not web 2.0. If I changed the black to dark red that would make it way too much red going on because the words above that are also red. There are a few adjustments I am going to make to the appearance... but that will be later. As of right now I think it is one of the most attractive sales pages I have ever seen... especially for Clickbank. But of course I think that since I made it. lol :)

Thanks for the feedback everybody :)

rtp06, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  11. apples2

apples2 Peon

Best Answers:

Make money online always has refund problems and it's not the quality of the product that determines it.

A lot of people are dumb as ass, and won't make money. Doesn't matter how good or detailed the product. They won't make money. Just the way it is.

That's how they judge your product. Not the quality of the information. They'll ask for a refund if they try the product and they don't make any money off it. You also get a lot of serial refunders in the MMO niche.

apples2, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  12. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No offense, but that would scare me away as an affiliate right away. You've never bought anything from CB and you don't know how refunds work? Do a little research buddy, as a vendor you need to know exactly how CB's system works.

dlm, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  13. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    HAHAHAHA.... I cannot believe you....... That's funny... Anyway...

WHAT I AM SAYING IS...... the product will have the lowest refund rate in the MMO niche... I know how clickbank works this my second product. Alexa was comparing the 30 day wealth to the 60 day guarantee.

I am saying its not like after the customer purchases something pops up and says "YOU HAVE 60 DAYS TO ASK FOR A REFUND!!" They will get the product and the idea of a refund won't even cross their mind.

As a vendor of a real quality product... I am more concerned with my product itself and my success.... unlike other MMO products... I am trying to attain real sales and continue my real success.

The fact that I am a vendor that does not have a refund problem to worry about will NOT scare away any affiliate with half a mind.

Thank you.

@apples2 Yeah the truth is the only refunds I will have to worry about is those serial refunders of the MMO niche. I understand where you are coming from there.

Thanks for the feedback everybody :)

rtp06, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  14. Avo19

Avo19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    waiting....

Avo19, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  15. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't.

And for the record, I didn't say it here, either. You've misquoted me. What I actually said was "A little bit on the flashy/scammy side, perhaps".

This is exactly the point I was also trying to make when I said that it's not about how good the product is.

However, since by your own admission you have no experience of Clickbank and are apparently unwilling to listen to those with extensive experience, there's not much point in trying to explain it to you, is there? :rolleyes:

You say "only" as if you imagine that won't be a significant proportion of them. In this niche, the art of survival is to try to keep that proportion below the number above which Clickbank will de-list your product.

At the moment, the problem you have is that the sales page, because of its flashy/scammy presentation, is going to attract them all.

But maybe you just have to learn this the hard way.

I hope I'm wrong. I don't doubt that you'll make sales, anyway, and I hope that you have no great problems with it. But, as it stands, you clearly have potential legal problems over the earnings representation made. No question about that point.

alexa_s, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  16. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow. I found a thread where I totally agree with you. Amazing.

I still think you're being too nice to this guy. I'll spell it out in simple terms:

1) This site looks scammy. The sales pitch is scammy. It all looks like a scam
    2) You WILL have issues with refunds, I don't care how much you protest that fact. You don't have experience with Clickbank...so stop pretending you know everything.
    3) You might face legal issues. You clearly know nothing about this area of the law (not that I'm an expert, but apparently I know more than you). I'd talk to an attorney to make sure you don't get sued later on (but of course you wont do that, since you know everything already).

dlm, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  17. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Advice from someone that didn't read your page and never even peaked at a thing (not even your headline).

I'm on high speed internet. Not super fast. It's just a 1.5MBps connection. It took over 10 seconds for the graphics up at the top to load. I seriously thought the page was down. the only thing that showed was that image inside the computer screen. I did stick around for it to load though.

I'm a patient guy, but most people aren't going to wait 10+ seconds for the page to load before they see anything. At least if I can see the headline, I can at least get hooked, but not if I get nothing.

Your design looks nice, but your in the business of selling, not looking good.

Supper, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  18. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    You are thinking way too into the product. There are many products that are at the top of gravity that claim to fix things in 3-7 days. They DONT have high refund rates.

hornetss, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  19. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    @alexa . . . . . . You said the same thing....? (somebody else read her repetition of my quote and her response... please)

@ dlm To state the fact of the law that you are speaking of..... The FTC just dropped new rules on testimonials... the fact is that testimonials can no longer represent a "results not typical" situation... if you read all of my testimonials... the only thing they say is that my system is great. There is nothing on my website that suggests or guarantees earnings in a fake manner. My entire website states what I made and that I will show them what I did.... Stop kissing ass to alexa... she's not what you are making her out to be... her response to what i said is a joke... she only added to my point

@ everybody else who matters.....

The website is looking great... Clickbank contacted me wanting me to put their "keynetics" disclaimer on my page and other than that they are ready to approve me. And that is Great news!!

I hope this thread stays alive because 30daywealth is going to easily be one of the top clickbank products if not THE TOP and will have the least amount of refunds in MMO history...

Also, I am still waiting for full Clickbank approval but I have already received 6 sales from this page today with my own payment processor.... so I know its going to convert just as I predicted.

Stick around for conversion rates along with refund rates!
    Thanks!

rtp06, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  20. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    at least you're confident... :)

dlm, Oct 28, 2009 IP