1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recent Linkvana experiences & other recommendations?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by howsyamama, Oct 27, 2009.

All...

I'm relatively new here, and while not a total newbie, still learning.

I know there have been other posts here about Linkvana and other link-building programs.

Since Linkvana's now been around for a couple of years, I'm wondering if anyone has been using it for awhile, what your experience is, and is it work the pretty high price tag.

Also, something I'm not clear on - are links generated on Linkvana "permanent?" Or if I stop subscribing, do they remove them?

Finally, I'd love to hear other suggestions for link-building programs that work.

Thanks!

howsyamama, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  2. fisherking

fisherking Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting, I had not heard of linkvana until now ... I am curious too if anyone has had good results with them.

fisherking, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  3. zingo

zingo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have looked at sites that use linkvana, my opinion without using them is that there is better out there. I use a few of them to hit the deeplinks and lower comp keywords.

The linkvana blogs seem to get deindexed after some time from my research. 1waylinks in my sig is really starting to work good for my niche sites and my larger sites as well. They have recently made some changes that have really started to have a positive effect. I use some others but none are working as well as 1way.

I also use my articlenetwork still not sure if it is good or not only been there a couple months.

Have been doing a lot of article spinning and submitting the spun articles to all the article distributors I can find that send out formatted articles., 1way also let you spin which you have to do to get the max out of it.

Just dont rely on only a system like these, they do help but should not be your only link building methods.

zingo, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  4. howsyamama

howsyamama Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, good comments and I'll check out 1waylinks. I've also been spinning and submitting using Jonathan Leger's software. Some people say the lower-ranked articles sites aren't that worthwhile. But it's so easy to do, I figure why not. If I'm writing an articles for ezine, and can easily spin and submit to a few hundred directories, just seems like a no brainer.

I dicided to try Linkvana for a month, see what happens. It's expensive, but maybe it'll pay for itself. I'll report back here for anyone interested.

howsyamama, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  5. howsyamama

howsyamama Peon

Best Answers:
    Just read about 1waylinks. Looks similar in some ways to Linkvana. And with the first month special, why not give a try? Thanks.

6. zingo

zingo Peon

Best Answers:
    It works, make sure you spin the hell out of your articles and titles and vary your anchors.

zingo, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  7. howsyamama

howsyamama Peon

Best Answers:
  8. richromo

richromo Active Member

Best Answers:
    From what I have seen Linkvana is only good for the low hanging fruit- long tail keywords where these low pr blogs/sites can have an effect. At $147.00 you need to either write plenty of short articles or have their outsource do it for you at an additional $2.00 per article. If you are looking for deep linking, on non competitive keywords then I think Linkvana will work.

richromo, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  9. howsyamama

howsyamama Peon

Best Answers:
  10. rainmist

rainmist Peon

Best Answers:
    Any more similar services like linkvana? $147 is a little high.

rainmist, Jan 2, 2010 IP