1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Find Affiliates To Sell Your Product

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by gooseandluba, Oct 27, 2009.

All you Marketeers out there... How do you find affiliates to sell your product? I have the idev affiliate tracking software installed, now I just need affiliates to track. Is there a list of places to submit your product? Can someone provide such list? Are there other methods to attract affiliates? I would love to hear from some of you successful Merchants. (And the not so successful ones too). Thanks.

gooseandluba, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  2. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    join a CPA network. They already have the affiliates and can get your product better exposure.

narsticle, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  3. vcommission

vcommission Member

Best Answers:
    1. Add an affiliates page to your website and start promotion on all related top websites/blogs/forums (of your niche)
    2. Join a CPA network as an advertiser. I would say this is better because you don't have to spend all that money on promotion and secondly, you don't have to go into the technicalities of a tracking system. So you get both affiliates and tracking :)

vcommission, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  4. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi gooseandluba,

I do affiliate recruiting for a living so can give you some tips.

Since you have inhouse tracking instead of being on an affiliate network, you need to put a lot more energy into recruiting.
    3 ways to find affiliates:

1) Post in affiliate forums that allow you to advertise your program. You can post it here at DP and my affiliate forum has a section for new program announcements. You need to read the rules for the other affiliate forums to see what's allowed.

2) List your program in affiliate directories. I don't think directories pull as well as they used to but it's worth the time to submit to the top 8 or so.

3) Find affiliates promoting products in your niche and contact them personally to invite them to join. (Careful with this one, you have to do it right.)

5starAffiliates, Oct 28, 2009 IP