1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Websense Alternatives / Websense Code

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by jskapur, Oct 20, 2009.

Hey All,

I just wanted to know if any of you know any alternatives for Websense or if you could tell me anything else about them, for example what programming language they use and what the basic idea behind it is.

If I can't find an alternative, I would like to see if I can make a basic simple version of a web filter, so I can block particular sites and see who is going on what site. Also I would like a basic reporting system.

I know this would take me months to develop, but I don't mind spending that time as I have all the time in the world.

Also if this thread is successful, and I find enough answers, I will start another thread posting my updates on how I will make this programme.

Thanks

jskapur, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  2. 86854848

86854848 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know this would take me months to develop, but I don't mind spending that time as I have all the time in the world.

86854848, Oct 28, 2009 IP