1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH - Huge Untapped Niche - 75% Commission And Full Affiliate Support

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by tonybogs, Oct 21, 2009.

1. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    tony
    i do promote your product and getting 3-5 sales daily but the cv rate is not 1/30

i used the keyword on affiliate page
    and the convesion rate was 1/700
    from search and only from USa

last 2 days i used only Farmville Cheat keyword and conversion rate is 1/900
    1/1200

kikker, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  2. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kikker,

Happy to have you on board. If youre running a landing page what is your ctr from LP to the offer page?

Take a look at my previous posts. cheat keywords (for my test campaign) produce the most clicks but also bring in the lowest conversions. You need to actually 'market' this product. IT isnt a market like 'work from home' or 'weight loss' where there is mass appeal.

Lots of players dont want to pay for information, its your job as a marketer to sniff out the ones that DO want to and are WILLING to pay. Cheaters dont want to spend too much money, thats why theyre cheating in the first place. Target people looking for help with specific actions within the game. That is, getting more coins, getting more neighbors, getting more experience. They are the ones who buy.

You need to take all this into account and optimize your campaign. 2 keywords is not enough to gauge this. If you had 1/700, then with 'cheats' you had 1/900 then cheating keywords are worse for your traffic. Look at your tracking and figure out what words worked and OPTIMIZE OPTIMIZE.

Also, you havent sent me your tracking code so you have no way of tracking your conversion, how do you even know whats working for you?

If you need any help feel free to PM or email me.

PS. THat was a long post

tonybogs, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  3. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

I received a cease and desist letter from Zynga today.

I spoke to my lawyer who advised me on what to do next which Ive done. Im going to try and work with their legal team to get the site up... If youre paying for traffic please pause your campaigns to save your money.

If you are one of the tossers who jacked my whole landing page, product and sales copy go f yourself. Not only did you steal the whole thing, but you purchased it and then got a refund. Are you that tight? Anyway... f off and die to you, you know who you are.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys. We will hopefully be back up soon

tonybogs, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  4. CanEh!

CanEh! Peon

Best Answers:
    That sucks, I just got 4 more articles up today.
    Keep us informed.

Cheers

CanEh!, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  5. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    zynga are being real tossers about their IP and games.

however, its pretty silly for any publisher to include the actual NAME in their URL.

of course it helps with branding and SEO but if you are a CB publisher this is kind of a moot point.

rebrand, relaunch the site and do NOT use any copyrighted logos etc.

2-4-K, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  6. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I quit before reaching those "great" numbers..not worth promoting it

petyard, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  7. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    After a long night and long talk with the powers that be we have relaunched the site at: http://www.farmdomination.com

To anyone wanting to do this sort of thing, dont use names in the URL and dont use the logos. I had a feeling that would come back at me but what you gunna do.

Anyway, that was the straw that broke the camels back. Im selling this thing and focusing on my affiliate efforts which generate 10 times more revenue with half the headaches.

To anyone promoting these guides saying they dont convert... Learn how to market because I managed to get a $2.85 EPC which is more than enough to profit from. Its called 'marketing' and if you cant optimize and adapt you will never make it in this business, go work at McDonalds.

My other recommendation is to create a product that no one can copy easily. There are no less than 4 new sites since I launched this that did nothing but buy my product, return it then rewrite it and sell it. But again, what you gunna do but its something to think about.

Have fun

Good times

tonybogs, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  8. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    so did zynga ask for you to transfer the original URL to them?

where are u selling, price??

2-4-K, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  9. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope! They didnt ask, I didnt offer! But you dont speak to Zynga in these situations, you speak to their representatives.

Its for sale on flippa.com ... Buy It Now $8000 but my reserve is a little under that

tonybogs, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  10. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah zynga have been cracking down on all their games cheat type sites, esp mafia wars, lookout though you might get a WIPO arbitration request for copyright infringement if they want the URL.

good luck with your sale, price is somewhat wishful though.

besides I woudl imagine the headaches are now gone, why not just hold onto it, unless of course you get a good price.

2-4-K, Oct 28, 2009 IP